Forum

ETF2L All-Star Game?

Created 17th June 2009 @ 07:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

compton

cvx|

Suggestion:

A game held after every Nations Cup with the top two Nations Cup countries combined versus the rest of the world. Or perhaps Nordic countries vs. others.

Each player would be voted into the match by ETF2L polls. (Combine with award polls?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Hockey_League_All-Star_Game

eoN^

Sounds quite cool tbh.

m00n

Ooo, nice idea, I would totally watch it

agron

Relic

Yeh, watching finden/sweland 10-0 the rest of the known universe should be really interesting…

Anathema

Don’t get cocky, Swaziland is coming for you scandinavians.

eoN^

Yeh, watching finden/sweland 10-0 the rest of the known universe should be really interesting…

Meh maybe find another way to mix the teams then.

Place of origin makes most sense tbh but there must be other, more fair ways to mix the teams? If it will be that much of a roll.

m00n

Nice, ‘finden’ – ‘sweland’ …

Sweden would win big time and you know it.

I quote m0re from the thread Medic with red Health; keep healing or attack?
m0re: “do what agron does and just die”

:):)

compton

cvx|

Team captains would taken from the ETF2L Season Best Player vote. #2 gets the first pick, #1 picks the second, then #2 etc.

Would that sound better?

agron

Relic

Meh maybe find another way to mix the teams then.

Place of origin makes most sense tbh but there must be other, more fair ways to mix the teams? If it will be that much of a roll.

why not just slap a bunch of relays to an invite.pickup then? :) i just think an “all-star game” is a bad idea. This didnt get any wind under it’s wings early 2008 and it wont be a good, worthwhile idea now.

compton

cvx|

This didnt get any wind under it’s wings early 2008 and it wont be a good, worthwhile idea now.

I guess I missed the thread. But I still think with promotion and publicity through ETF2L would make it an interesting event.

agron

Relic

Nice, ‘finden’ – ‘sweland’ …

Sweden would win big time and you know it.

I quote m0re from the thread Medic with red Health; keep healing or attack?
m0re: “do what agron does and just die”

:):)

1. yes sweden would win big time: That’s why last etf2l nc finals were fin vs belgium. 2. Did someone say i would even play in an allstar game? 3. Diggy wins games with me spending 90% of the game respawning so why wouldn’t .fi? 4. Safety smileys :DDDDD

agron

Relic

Compton, dunno if the thread exists anymore as it was made like 1,5 years ago. Maybe even earlier. It suggested an all-star game, and it was shot down hard although the OP had had made the teams without consulting the wider audience. Hmm, so yes maybe: you could have an all-star game based on the season awards. 12 most voted players (4 scouts, 2 demos etc.) and player of the season #1 and #2 are captains. #2 is the first to pick. Add a stv and hf :P

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Found it :> http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-72/page-5/

Which led to this old thread! http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-74/page-1/?recent=620#post-517

Oh how things change

Dreamteam =
Scouts:
Appz (4K)
Masiina (BP)
fojji (kompaniet)
bybben (syre)

Soldiers:
Mick (4K)
Coinz (Anim)
snifz (UNi)
Honky (-)

Heavies:
Captainhax (?)
sommie (syre)

Medics:
paavi (sigh6)
lezek (syre)

Demos:
hymzi (4K)
ryb (IDAC)

agron

Relic

lol, seems i liked the idea of an allstar game back in the day…lul, must have been because mvp was a team mate…peer pressure and all that shizzle :/

bun

captain hax is in our team, as he is now named as GLP, or bimboum. Awsome mate!
and you can put CaptainHaX(FoF)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »