Forum

Medic with red Health; keep healing or attack?

Created 16th June 2009 @ 14:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

triobot

inv >

When a medic is on red health and is healing another, and it becomes a 2v1 situation, should the medic attack or keep healing?

playing a game and a dispute broke out:
medic+scout vs. scout

i needle the scout and friendly scout said to trust him and keep healing him, i said i was on red health and was gonna die if i was shot :/

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

shoot, unless you have 99% uber, pop it!

Troels

WUL

imo. it depends where u are, if u are in close range of a kit, heal the scout as u run away to get the kit and ur scout (hopefully overhealed) will kill the other scout in the main time…
Medics are worth more alive :)

If your far from any kits, overheal the scout if u have the time, and spam needles from a distance to get some health…

that what i would do :)
hope it helped :)

M0re

do what agron does and just die

eoN^

do what agron does and just die

Haha

——

I’d say if its at choke run away becuase your needles will be very effective if your running, dont try and take someone on by standing infront of the scout, still play from behind him while running away but if your low and youve got the blutz and no packs near by then id say wap our your needles unless your scout will die in one hit (but if they scouts going for you just needle but if hes going for the scout then heal)

triobot

inv >

yea it was at the back left of 3cp at gran our side… think the health pack was taken and i was running back to choke hmmm

thanks guys i’ll evaluate the situation next time !!! thank you

Waebi

‹Con›

if YOUR scout is low as well, heal him and get back
if he is not, just try to get the fuck out IMO.

M0re

why would he get out :D it’s 2vs1 use the opportunity and kill the fucker, uber builds and you’ve lollable uber advance when pushing to 2nd. it’s almost free round already!

eoN^

if YOUR scout is low as well, heal him and get back
if he is not, just try to get the fuck out IMO.

Doesnt it also depend on uber % etc aswell? If i had anything under 90% i wouldnt heal him and just run unless it was under 40%,

But i fail as medic so dont listen :DD

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Have faith in your heal target, if he’s anygood he’ll either kill the enemy or help you retreat to safety, worse thing is just to abandon him and run, only then to be chased down and die anyway. More to the point, what are you doing healing a scout?! :D

skinnie

TCM

not again

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

not again

haha

Vali

-9w-

Battlemedic. Wait, why are you even healing him in the first place?

kyynel

d.intel

it depends..

if the enemy scout is focusing to ur scout, then keep healing. if its focusing you then pull out that bluts.

Qun

GoT<3

console: explode

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »