Forum

Medic with red Health; keep healing or attack?

Created 16th June 2009 @ 14:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

David

If you have kritzkrieg… just taunt, The piss in there will keep you high for ages! You wont even care if you died!

Funkeh

DStM

console: explode

ExE

-[S2L]

+1 What kyynel said, although you could try to dodge the shots by using the friendly scout as a meatshield.

psunfragga

cc//

it depends..

if the enemy scout is focusing to ur scout, then keep healing. if its focusing you then pull out that bluts.

This pretty much. If its a scout I can trust for his skill then I generally stick around and it’s fine. If it’s a scout I can’t trust I’ll start backing away while healing him (to give him a chance because i take pity) and gtfo.

triobot

inv >

it depends..

if the enemy scout is focusing to ur scout, then keep healing. if its focusing you then pull out that bluts.

well i wasn’t focus but a few shells from the scatter would of killed…

WildCard

If your scout is full/over buffed there is 0 point you healing him as the scouts generally will go for you first, pull out needlesgun and shoot him if scout gets in mele range make sure to get out ubersaw, simply start healing again if scout with yo utakes the hits instead of you. Depending on distance as someoen else previusly said if scout is quite far away simply use the scout with you as cover till health pack respawns.

But many different things to take into account if you should stay mid or back up as in how many of the enemy have respawned in comparison to yours etc.

But 2v1 and if guy with me is full ill pull out gun/ubersaw and shoot be it im low or full :D

AnimaL

if its div4 match, you should feel that medic is overpowered, so just kill everyone who comes close…

oh, and if enemy scout has FAN, do the “explode” thingy… cuz ull get killed with it even from 100000ft away

gryzor

Funny how a div1 medic and some other good players gives good and honest answers, while other of a certain “creed” tries to belittle and ridicule him by writing their usual bullcrap.

STOP

BADMIN TIME!

AnimaL

oh no, here comes gryzor and his banhammer of justice!

also, u seem to have zero idea of what is fun, somebody should feel sory for u :(

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

am I of the “creed” ?

U-die

Screw pussy medics, rape the fucking scout with needles.

d0gs

Where was this warrior spirit last week u-die? :p

agron

Relic

+1 m0re’s first suggestion. Why fight the inevitable? Just stay in respawn.

ginisa

hey guyse meybe i not very great popular medyc so you meybe wanna laugh when read me post heheh but hope you like from me advices!!!!
sso listen when medic is and scout is so there is two and the enemy is scout so there is one, you heal scoot and scoot shots so enemy dead
cheers

Scout+medic vs scout, depends where your scout is really, if the enemy scout is in the middle of you 2 (clearly going for you, not him) obviously needle but if your scout is in between you and the enemy, blocking, I’d say heal the scout if he is under 50% health, otherwise just needle anyway

But then again, ive like 25 hours as medic :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »