Forum

Why is gryzor still here?

Created 5th June 2009 @ 11:25

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

nvc

He threatens to call haza’s parents and tell them to go die and that their son should die too… only to ban josh for 3 months and ruining my team for telling him to go die.

He also has acted disrespectfully to almost the entire TF2 community in IRC, being aggressive and foul mouthed on several occasions, and still continues to do so.

No, i also don’t support what josh said or how he acted (although 3 months is a little harsh) but why should he be allowed to act in the same way? As a ninja edit and in reference to the first post – being drunk is not an excuse. Giving power to someone like that is completely the wrong decision and no amount of headets should save him.

/discuss

p.s. I formatted, so if someone would do me a favour and post the link to the chatlog they saved that would be nice – i was tempted to post this earlier, but after i was approached and requested to post this by an admin i went ahead and did it.

Also, a post below stated that i should take this directly through the admins themselves, in my oppinion that route is completely the wrong way to go about it, we need power in numbers and the admin who approached me does not want to be named which shows how it just would not work, and i respect that – for obvious reasons.

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

hes drunk with power, theres no stopping him

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Public forum is not the place to discuss this IMO, I’m sure you could’ve contacted other ETF2L admins about this on IRC.

appz

wMiC?

nvc actually right for a change, many people have already complained to the admins about gryzor and nothings happened so maybe everyone whos been wronged by him posting on here is now the best option ?

vaxjo

Hey dats!

No no, this is just the perfect place for this to spice up the scene a bit.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Gryzor is a badmin.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Gryzor is a badmin.

Can’t believe I laughed at that :P

ozonE

Bring!

Have some conversations between gryzor and some others, they do not look nice. Just ask people who have argued with him about certain things.
Edit: Knew from the beginning people would have trouble with drygzor.

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Gryzor is a badmin.

:D

FireStorm

-9m-

Everyone likes a good e-drama, watch this space, this thread is going large.

Just one small point, you say he banned joske, are you saying that he alone made that decision to ban him. I would be very surprised if this is the case. Don’t slate a admin for being the one who has to enforce a decision agreed upon by other admins. Someone has to be the bad guy.

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

I second the monkey

Norrland3000

HAHA damn i must be tired, but i laughed so hard at the “Badmin” joke :P

No i don’t get Gryzor either…

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

I need a headset

ket-

Gryzor is a funny entertainment for the community, which i’m sure he’ll pretend to appreciate, but that put aside, yeah. Doubt anyone can disagree with what’s being said.

nvc

Everyone likes a good e-drama, watch this space, this thread is going large.

Just one small point, you say he banned joske, are you saying that he alone made that decision to ban him. I would be very surprised if this is the case. Don’t slate a admin for being the one who has to enforce a decision agreed upon by other admins. Someone has to be the bad guy.

No sorry he probably wasn’t the only one involved, i guess i didn’t make that entirely clear in my post and i should have. But in respect to the other admins who might have actually had a genuine reason to ban joske (i’m not saying it was the wrong decision entirely, just that 3 months is harsh and a 2/3 league game penalty or something would have been more appropriate)… it was gryzor who was involved with the Sfynx vs Joske match and he was the admin josh told to go die, therefore he was the one who has obviously cried about it to the other admins and thus the blame traces back initially to him.

I am simply disgusted that this same admin who has obviously whined about it acts worse ten fold on public display, and can genuinely push decisions to ban players who are no better (and probably not as bad) as him.

I don’t take either players banter seriously, but banning for 3 months (a whole season causing my team to fold – he was our demoman afterall) and adminning a league whilst being completely smashed (drunk) and being aggressive all the time is wrong.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »