Naaw

RobbaZ

[FADER]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

That song fukken owns!

I’ve never come into contact with Gryzor, but if the logs i’ve read with him in are true its pretty embarrassing. Banning a 16 year old for 3 months because he told you to “Go die” needs to be reviewed, I don’t think the full effect was considered.

Rele

Haha great :D

Krakyn

rEJ

http://reve.fi/gryzor-flip.txt

I don’t have the pick up2 logs but some of the stuff he has said in there is at the very least some epic trolling and really not what an admin should be doing, but then it’s not like he’s acting as an admin there is it. He’s just some random drunk halfwit obviously looking to bait people and not doing so well when he does.

gryzor

What on earth did that come from… I think the best response from me to this is:

:D

For taking the bait and taking this thing one ounce seriously (since I guess at least one or two expect me to) and to anyone who is wondering where all of this is coming from, here’s a small time lime:

Joske plays soldier 1v1 cup vs SfynX
Joske starts doing eviiiiil things on the server, claiming his opponent SfynX is cheating by, and I quote, “jumping when he shoots”. SfynX does !admin and asks me to join the server to help settle the dispute.
I inform that any “jumping” is legal and that it is not possible to mess up the hitboxes anymore by duck-jumps, due to recent fixes by Valve.
Joske tells me to fuck off, I’m violating every rule there is by comming to the server and demands I disconnect as soon as I join.
I disconnect from the server.
I do not say a harsh word during all this, just log and record and ask SfynX to do the same.
After I’ve left, Joske starts resuping mid-round and other illegal things, which makes ETF2L give SfynX default victory in the game.
After this, Joske thinks that ETF2L is a big joke and that admins needs to go die (this is a long public rage in #mpuktf2.pickup), me in particular. Day does not like this and bans Joske from the league.

Now, I can see where NVC is comming from, but since he back when this was happening understood everything just perfectly and was very polite and social (at least towards me), I can only presume that it feels really shitty to have to fold due to Joske being banned — and blaming it all on me.

Regarding my “irc-rage” — it’s been all cleared out AGES ago and needs no further commenting.

So, in closing:

I really do not feel I need to defend myself in any way, since I’ve done nothing wrong (if anything, I’m working _a lot_ on improving and helping ETF2L and it would be kind of NOT be in my interest to try and spoil for the project) but at the same time, I guess some kids think it’s funny to “try and fuck things up”. It’s in the nature of some individuals. I’m just a bit sad it’s taking quite some time writing this, time that could’ve been better spent doing constructive things.

That being said, I think it’s kind of sad and I _do_ feel for and pity you, NVC. I can also understand why you turn this “rage” towards me — but in the end, I can’t really do much about LVL folding, now can I?

Bun

GM

Epic.

indey

-[S2L]

Cant help but agree with this, i have been wondering why is he still around myself for sometime now..

Havent really heard anything that would favor him staying as an admin..
I think ETF2L should keep the admins in line as strongly as they keep the cheaters in line.
Doesn’t really help things out when, for example, ppl get banned for cheating without actually giving out all the evidence, and then have some people that act like Gryzor in the admin team if you ask me…

nvc

Now, I can see where NVC is comming from, but since he back when this was happening understood everything just perfectly and was very polite and social (at least towards me), I can only presume that it feels really shitty to have to fold due to Joske being banned — and blaming it all on me.

Regarding my “irc-rage” — it’s been all cleared out AGES ago and needs no further commenting.

No, i am annoyed because you act worse than him yet he gets a 3 month ban and yes, my team inevitably folded. It was over a week or two before i saw what you had wrote (and experienced it myself when you insulted me) so yes – initially i was very polite and apologised for my players behaviour (as i have repeatedly mentioned – i am not disagreeing that banning him was the wrong decision, just that 3 months is alot). But after seeing how you acted to me and to everyone else, my oppinion on the situation has changed.

Niggles

“Regarding my “irc-rage” — it’s been all cleared out AGES ago and needs no further commenting.

So, in closing:

I really do not feel I need to defend myself in any way, since I’ve done nothing wrong (if anything, I’m working _a lot_ on improving and helping ETF2L and it would be kind of NOT be in my interest to try and spoil for the project)”

It was? To who? Everyone you insulted in every channel you play in? Because sure as hell, I haven’t read anything on it…

nvc

brb exam

ulv

h.
Liero

gl

indey

-[S2L]

Aww, if only he behaved that nicely all the time :D, but yeah, who really thought he was gonna come in this thread and rage himself from the admin team, gotta look good..atleast SOMETIMES ;).

agron

Relic

“Regarding my “irc-rage” — it’s been all cleared out AGES ago and needs no further commenting.

So, in closing:

I really do not feel I need to defend myself in any way, since I’ve done nothing wrong (if anything, I’m working _a lot_ on improving and helping ETF2L and it would be kind of NOT be in my interest to try and spoil for the project)”

It was? To who? Everyone you insulted in every channel you play in? Because sure as hell, I haven’t read anything on it…

Day gave him a slap on the wrist and said he’s been a bad puppy and should not rage anymore in public.

dougiie

CotC

Epic.

hahah sure is epic!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »