Forum

Why is gryzor still here?

Created 5th June 2009 @ 11:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

JimmyBreeze

k^m

There’s no doubt that Joske is an idiot and deserved to be banned. Everyone in the community knows that.

There is also no doubt that you said the following:

Here is what is going to happen:
in one week, I will PM you location of your parents last name.
I will call them and explain they need to die because of your actions.

If you petitioned for Cube’s ban when he posted (in jest) “DIE ADMINS”, then you must do the honourable thing and step down from being an admin. You are meant to be a role model. You, and all of the admin team, are held to a higher standard. And it turns out that you’re no better than Joske.

Jump before you are pushed. No amount of headsets will save your adminship now.

WildCard

:)

Although i disagree with the OP in the sense that I think joske deserved what he got and the ban was fine imo, I do entirely agree that Gryzor does represent the ETF2L community being an admin for it and his behaviour be it on here or on anywhere which is related to tf2 he should not act like a complete idiot which is what he was doing for hours regarding the #mpuktf2 pickup logs as I was there and very surprised by it.

I certainly would’nt want him representing the ETF2L based on his actions, maybe he does work hard behind the scenes but if the only thing the majority of people see him do is act like a child in irc not the best impression to make :)

Oh well :D

gryzor

JimmyBreeze: When I wrote “IRC-logs are not related”, I wasn’t kidding. Some of you seem to think I was.

What is never mentioned anywhere (until now) since I really didn’t think anyone would actually take it for real (you obviously did), is that about 75% of it is from a Enemy Team Fortress pickup-channel _FIVE YEARS AGO_ where this was praxis two years in a row FOR FUN! The rest is semi-fabricated priv-logs. Even though I can understand this is not something you’d easily pick up on, I’ve chosen to just ignore it up and until this point, due to I personally thinking it’s DAMN FUNNY and has served its purpose. That’s why it’s still hanging around on reve.fi — it’s a piece of TF-history. Fun to know is that os8r is More in that log btw, since he was using that nickname in-game in ETF at times.

When some people who was not around in the ETF scene at all gets a hold of a 5 year old log without any _CLUE_ as to what was going on and why — and claims I should RESIGN over it, I say it’s gone far enough. Hence, I (again) take the time to explain things.

WildCard: I was on mumble with friends (slightly drunk), just fucking about on a INVITE pickup channel. The ones dragging that on the forums and pointing at ETF2L instead of talking to me are quite surprising people. Never the less, since I obviously can’t have my fair bit of staged fun anymore (people just didn’t seem to care at all, or just laugh with us in the past — now this when I do it!), I’ve made a personal promise to the head-admin (who got numerous complaints and to whom I spoke a great deal about this) to let that one time be the last time. Hence, I don’t really see the relevance of that any more either.

Again, and this is starting to get tiresome:

When I wrote “it’s been all cleared out AGES ago and needs no further commenting.”, I wasn’t kidding. As far as I can tell, it had to be commented anyway. Thanks for having me do this — I really enjoy it (not really, there is a bunch of better things to do this friday)! :

On a side note, I’m starting to feel like someone important due to all this — like when they dig up 5-10 years old crap on politicians (unpaid taxes or what not). I can also relate to how things spiral out of hand due to personal vendettas. I might need to call a PR-consultant! :D

N/A

RaWr ::

I’m pretty sure anyone in my situation would have been pretty pissed off. I’ve got nothing against Sfynx, but he joined the server and the teams half way through whilst we was playing. After asking him why he joined he told me ‘You made a complaint’, which I hadn’t, so I kindly told him to leave the server until the match has finished. After the game I get a message from Gryzor on IRC saying ‘I’m giving the default to Sfynx’, in which I replied why and he couldn’t answer. He then tried to ask me for the POV which I didn’t record. He than told me Sfynx will get the default BEFORE even checking Sfynx had recorded a POV. I told him to ask Sfynx first for a POV to make it fair, he threw some abuse round and told me that Sfynx would get the default until finally going to ask Sfynx. Sfynx hadn’t recorded and therefore he asked me for the stv which I had. I told him in these exact words. ‘I’d rather continue this matter with an admin with more than half a brain cell’, in which he replied ‘Sfynx gets the default than’ Thanks.

I then get a pm from Daykiller, saying whether I could give him the stv, which was uploading as I was speaking to him. I basically was pretty pissed off and maybe said somethings which I’d later regret, but what I said is something along the lines off I hope Gryzor dies, you have shit admins and I refuse to the play the ETF2L any further. To which daykiller replied ‘You won’t have to’ and banned me.

ulv

h.
Liero

i can edit my posts too

WildCard

Well im just pointing out what alot of people were thinking since as far as im aware noone else new about that discussion which you had after with other admins which is perhaps how it should be but, in the end because of it you still ended up making alot of people look at you and think ” wtf is he doing and hes meant to eb a admin”

If its all cleared up with head admins and there happy then fine :) but as sure you are aware wasnt the best way to go around having some fun especially if you never explained after or even apologised to the people who you offended/had the so called fun with :)

So you cant rearly in my eyes be surprised that someone has brought this up eventually, well im not anyway heh.

But I think its obvious to say that your aware it is not the way to behave be it for fun or not, anyway lost my train of thought now as pickup starting. As long as do the job your here to do then w/e think most people will be content if there is no mroe outbursts :P

agron

Relic

Gryzor has told me many times that I’m a dimwitted retard etc. and because I’m weally weally confused now, I have to make sure :(

Are these the 5 year old logs you are referring to gryzor?

http://reve.fi/gryzor-flip.txt

ozonE

Bring!

Gryzor is a drunk “snel hest” bättre så?

ozonE

Bring!

dubbel post :(

gryzor

Agron: No, I called you “Argon” repeatedly and argued regarding and in a newspost _ONCE_. I’ve never spoken to you since until now, the rest you’ve made up (OK — I’ve written ONE line after that, when whole #tf2.europe was spamming me in PM and I sent them all pretty much the same reply — SORRY!).

Yes WildCard, I’ve become painfully aware of that I’m obviously not allowed to slag people off, pull pranks, lame around or whatever childish endeavour I can think of when I feel the need for some fun — in the way I used to. Just to make people PERFECTLY aware of that I’m not some “new up comer”, I started/founded the ETFL league (for QWTF) some 10 years ago. I’ve run _numerous_ pickup-channels and hosted/thrown numerous events throughout TF-history. It’s of no surprise that a lot of my childish and stupid stuff surfaces after a few years, but don’t make the mistake of thinking I’m some idiot (well, not in that sense — in the ‘other’ sense, you’ll find no bigger supporter of that fact than me! :D) who has no clue as to what I’m doing — if you have a personal problem with me, fine. But I feel I’ve just been a bit misunderstood since you have no idea who I am or what I’ve done. Joske was going on about how I ‘used’ to be a member of excello (before he edited it away) — I still am. We just don’t have a TF2 team anymore since there is really no team that’s of interest as TF2 didn’t really take off as a “pro”-game.

Still, I’m not trying to belittle the people who spend 18h/day flaming forums and causing mischief, and in between whining on pickups how bad everyone is (I’m not pointing at anyone, just general terms…). I think they are a part of the charm!

agron

Relic

dignitasagwon> could I please wish you the most prosperous of lives? I have many swedish friends and I love you all as a nation.
Gryzor> could you please try and not be such a copycat at every turn in your life? it’s pathetic.

That hurt so much. Still stings :(

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

is this soldier 1on1 match deleted?
I don’t find it

N/A

RaWr ::

Agron: No, I called you “Argon” repeatedly and argued regarding and in a newspost _ONCE_. I’ve never spoked to you since until now, the rest you’ve made up.

Yes WildCard, I’ve become painfully aware of that I’m obviously not allowed to slag people off, pull pranks, lame around or whatever childish endeavour I can think of when I feel the need for some fun — in the way I used to. Just to make people PERFECTLY aware of that I’m not some “new up comer”, I started/founded the ETFL league (for QWTF) some 10 years ago. I’ve run _numerous_ pickup-channels and hosted/thrown numerous events throughout TF-history. It’s of no surprise that a lot of my childish and stupid stuff surfaces after a few years, but don’t make the mistake of thinking I’m some idiot who has no clue as to what I’m doing — if you have a personal problem with me, fine. But I feel I’ve just been a bit misunderstood since you have no idea who I am or what I’ve done. Joske was going on about how I ‘used’ to be a member of excello (before he edited it away) — I still am. We just don’t have a TF2 team anymore since there is really no team that’s of interest as TF2 didn’t really take off as a “pro”-game.

Still, I’m not trying to belittle the people who spend 18h/day flaming forums and causing mischief, and in between whining on pickups how bad everyone is (I’m not pointing at anyone, just general terms…). I think they are a part of the charm!

No-one cares about excello, so stop bragging about it, especially to people who have been in better organizations. You seem to have a huge ego for no reason whatsoever, what have you actually achieved that people will think ‘Wow, this guy is good/knows what he’s doing’. You don’t know what your doing and that is shown through your recent desperate try to win the community back by giving someone who said m0res config/hud was good a new headset of their choice.

gryzor

Cheetah: His previous match was revoked as well for pretty much the same stuff, so check in Sfynx “line” of the cup and you’ll fine joske 2 matches back.

Joske: I see you try and bait me — nice try! :) You brought it up, then edited it away from your own post.

Haunter

i can confirm the logs are old from enemy territory fortress, around 3-4 years ago :D

and i can also confirm everytime there’s long chats in irc during the nights, gryzor is in, but i cba to read

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »