Forum

Our community has changed.

Created 5th January 2015 @ 02:06

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

jx53

I’m still calling bullshit on baud’s ban. Don’t care if nico got fucked though. He has been an asshat on multiple occasions.

konr

I can understand why the Frenchies can believe him even if I don’t myself. From their perspective there have been mistakes made when banning people before (even in their own team) and they went to a LAN and felt like he has played entirely the same in both environments. Sure they’re dense for not seeing it but I can see where their mistrust of the AC team and trust of their teammate comes from.

Whether or not they should be allowed to play in cups/other leagues/whatever is entirely the decision of the admins of those things. It’s true that cheaters aren’t allowed to play in anything more or less in other games but it’s also true that most other games go off of VAC bans which obviously are a lot less controversial than an AC team telling you that someone cheats without a VAC ban in sight. Some people mentioned CS:GO cheaters in other threads and even in that case there are some (imo) blatant as fuck cheaters that haven’t been VAC banned yet and therefore are just allowed to continue playing. It’s a tough one to call.

Even if you think the Frenchies are dense from what I’ve seen they’ve expressed that they’ll go with whatever decision the admins (wherever they may be) make without protest in the sense that if they aren’t allowed to play in a cup for example they will just deal with it. At the end of the day it’s your choice if you want to scrim them or not, and if you aren’t okay with playing against them in cups then expressing your discontent to admins of these cups is best, rather than to the naive Frenchies who aren’t just “playing with a cheater”, and are actually just arguably naive enough to believe that the AC team is wrong as they have been in the past.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from konr

I can understand why the Frenchies can believe him even if I don’t myself. From their perspective there have been mistakes made when banning people before (even in their own team) and they went to a LAN and felt like he has played entirely the same in both environments. Sure they’re dense for not seeing it but I can see where their mistrust of the AC team and trust of their teammate comes from.

Whether or not they should be allowed to play in cups/other leagues/whatever is entirely the decision of the admins of those things. It’s true that cheaters aren’t allowed to play in anything more or less in other games but it’s also true that most other games go off of VAC bans which obviously are a lot less controversial than an AC team telling you that someone cheats without a VAC ban in sight. Some people mentioned CS:GO cheaters in other threads and even in that case there are some (imo) blatant as fuck cheaters that haven’t been VAC banned yet and therefore are just allowed to continue playing. It’s a tough one to call.

Even if you think the Frenchies are dense from what I’ve seen they’ve expressed that they’ll go with whatever decision the admins (wherever they may be) make without protest in the sense that if they aren’t allowed to play in a cup for example they will just deal with it. At the end of the day it’s your choice if you want to scrim them or not, and if you aren’t okay with playing against them in cups then expressing your discontent to admins of these cups is best, rather than to the naive Frenchies who aren’t just “playing with a cheater”, and are actually just arguably naive enough to believe that the AC team is wrong as they have been in the past.

what the fuck is this retard doing here

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

my bad

CHERRY

Quoted from Permzilla

The difference is here that Kop was involved in the ban of his own player, so he can’t really not support the ban.

Please lift the lock if you’re going to respond in a locked thread :P
Users have no chance of arguing with your statement otherwise.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2