bub

One french cheating.
I don’t care.
I summon Septique.

fkp

you can’t expect anything adequate from the team, where’s players like Nico

Pete_

PrettyGay

maybe they just couldn’t be baudered to write a long ass apology 8)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

It’s because the frenchies are fucking dense which is why.

Meeto

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

It’s because the frenchies are fucking dense which is why.

This. I have never personally met an intelligent French man irl or online.

rockie

Quoted from bub

I summon Septique.

lol

Quoted from Meeto

I have never personally met an intelligent French man irl or online.

says a british

Last edited by rockie,

Meeto

Quoted from rockie

[…]

lol

[…]

says a british

:)

rockie

Quoted from Meeto

quad

The issue about baud reminds me of cases like beavern and my own.. which reminds me that cheaters and players who gets thier ego crushed, always called me a cheater.. which reminds me that to have knowledge of how cheats work, you must have tried them first, which means every single competent ac admin, is a cheater… lol

The fact that I still see the same kind of unreliable decision making in the anti cheat department, makes me sad. And I back then wished to make an example of my case, to prove that the ac team CAN AND DO make mistakes..

Snooki

VDOH

Quoted from Pete_

maybe they just couldn’t be baudered to write a long ass apology 8)

Ffs pete, ur puns and shit… Smh

KillAri

http://img0.ndsstatic.com/wallpapers/2db4afe424c010fa46f9e4c3aa676744_large.jpeg

Cops are thiefs because they know how they work, gj quad.
Don’t get mad agains the wrong guys quad, people change.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

I don’t see what this is all about. Everyone in e-shock (mostly nico and baud) and the lowest of the low of tf2 players. Of course they will cheat to win and dumb french people will defend them. This is happening cause people are stupid. Fuck E-shock and fuck all these french idiots defending them.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from quad

The issue about baud reminds me of cases like beavern and my own..

The situation is different now, there are new methods available providing more objective data than there were then. The AC team have a tightrope to walk in terms of credibility and revealing current cheat detection methods which just makes things harder in the long run, but it’s worth remembering that things are always changing and an unjust ban in the past does not invalidate all bans in the future.

Oxy

TC.Express

Tbh, whether or not Baud was cheating doesn’t really matter in the case of E-SHOCK being a bit dumb (sorry). If someone was in a high div and was then banned for cheating and is still the same skill level after he is unbanned then you can be pretty sure that a re-ban is incoming.

Last edited by Oxy,

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »