Seizs
LoL

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

you’ve convinced me

ikr

CHERRY

Quoted from Bery

This does the opposite of what you intend.
And I’m not even talking about your application.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
This does the opposite of what you intend.
And I’m not even talking about your application.

sorry, i didnt get what’ve said
the “top” comment was just a bump and i’ve sent the application, no answer

Meeto

Quoted from Bery

[…]
sorry, i didnt get what’ve said
the “top” comment was just a bump and i’ve sent the application, no answer

Bumping your own forum posts is kinda obnoxious.

CHERRY

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

Bumping your own forum posts is kinda obnoxious.

And it makes everyone skip it on Forum Activity after a few times.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Bery

[…]
i didnt tell that i want admin on ETF2L, if ETF2L wants help from me to organize the cups, i will do it.
P.S. back then i’ve sent the application as League admin to put scores and stuff. they took a better one with experience i believe :)

You don’t need to be an ETF2L admin to organise tournaments, you just do it and get the right contacts. Just think of an idea, look at previous tournaments, see how they are run outside of TF2, add streamers to your contacts, promote using the media outlets you have (including this league forum) and find a date and get organising.

In the time you spent on this forum thread I could have written a draft plan to run my own tournament, and I might have. :P

Last edited by Hildreth,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from S@GA

I was hoping they could just implement such stuff on tf2center cause I imagine it to be somewhat easy even tho I have no idea about coding and shit.

Make a post on TF2Center forums if you haven’t already, I promise you it will be considered. :P

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Make a post on TF2Center forums if you haven’t already, I promise you it will be considered. :P

I tried it more than once and going into more details than I did here but none of it was considered. They might´ve been occupied with more important stuff at that time, fair enough.

I can´t be bothered to do it again considering some people in the admin/mod team on there and how I just wanna spit in their faces.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from S@GA

[…]

I can´t be bothered to do it again considering some people in the admin/mod team on there and how I just wanna spit in their faces.

That’ll achieve a lot, keep it up.

Mother Tereza

Quoted from S@GA

[…]

I tried it more than once and going into more details than I did here but none of it was considered. They might´ve been occupied with more important stuff at that time, fair enough.

Wow, Saga! You can spit in me if you want, but no need to lie. Here is related TF2C thread. Read my answers carefully one more time. We were looking for a organizer or PR-manager to handle this. No coding skills are required for this. And now re-read your mumbling there. You just must admit that you can’t do a things, only talking. You want a tournament but you actually will never lift a finger to make this happen. Of course, in this case nothing will happen, only chit-chat.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from Mother Tereza

[…]
Wow, Saga! You can spit in me if you want, but no need to lie. Here is related TF2C thread. Read my answers carefully one more time. We were looking for a organizer or PR-manager to handle this. No coding skills are required for this. And now re-read your mumbling there. You just must admit that you can’t do a things, only talking. You want a tournament but you actually will never lift a finger to make this happen. Of course, in this case nothing will happen, only chit-chat.

havent we already had that, that Foxy should talk about TF2C x)?

Mother Tereza

We? I don’t remember your name. Are you one of TF2C devs?

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Quoted from Mother Tereza

[…]

I wasn´t talking about you and idk why you would think I was. We never had any problems, did we?

I have to admit that I didn´t really follow the thread because as I said I have no coding skills whatsoever and the whole time I thought that the coding skills were the only thing really standing in between something happening.

And by something I actually ment starting with 1v1 and stuff that doesn´t really require some PR guy. I talked to you via Steam, idk if you remember that?

If you wanna talk about it feel free to add me again~

Mother Tereza

Your dream has been fulfilled, S@ga.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2