Forum

tournaments please?

Created 22nd November 2014 @ 21:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Bery

Seizs
LoL

would be good if someone will start making tournaments like 1v1, 2v2 ultiduo, bball, etc. the prizes arent main, but could be like 1 key to enter and winner takes 50%, 25% 2nd, 10% 3rd and 15% will go to tournament host. it will be good if this will happen systematically.

thanks

Fuxx

REMOVE

This has been discussed some days ago

tl;dr: everybody wants cups
not enough admins around arsed to do it
no one is really applying for admin
no cups

Bery

Seizs
LoL

i could try to host tournaments. im co-founder of Georgia’s Gaming Media Center called Venatus and there were some events this year, “GameJamGeorgia 2” and “GameJam+”,Venatus was one of the organisers and i made cups in tf2, 1v1 MGE Solly and 2v2 Ultiduo. (we dont had support of PCes and we took ours lol), both went successful and there were no problems. i can deal with cups, i have some experience with it

tavi

A51

Apply for an admin spot then
http://etf2l.org/etf2l/jobs/

Last edited by tavi,

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from tavi

Apply for an admin spot then

i did a while ago and it ended with someone took the admin spot and they said sorry to me

hr

Quoted from Bery

both went successful and there were no problems

Then you probably aren’t qualified to be an ETF2L admin lol

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from hr

[…]
Then you probably aren’t qualified to be an ETF2L admin lol

i didnt tell that i want admin on ETF2L, if ETF2L wants help from me to organize the cups, i will do it.
P.S. back then i’ve sent the application as League admin to put scores and stuff. they took a better one with experience i believe :)

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

I was hoping they could just implement such stuff on tf2center cause I imagine it to be somewhat easy even tho I have no idea about coding and shit.

Like a seperate part where you could offer individualized duels e.g. Solly 1-1 spire for 1 key…mmh hope it gives you an idea but I don´t feel like going into more details esp because it will probably never happen over there.

But yeah, if you want to organize some tournaments please apply, fairly sure they´re gonna accept you now.

san alex

Quoted from Bery

i could try to host tournaments. im co-founder of Georgia’s Gaming Media Center called Venatus and there were some events this year, “GameJamGeorgia 2” and “GameJam+”,Venatus was one of the organisers and i made cups in tf2, 1v1 MGE Solly and 2v2 Ultiduo. (we dont had support of PCes and we took ours lol), both went successful and there were no problems. i can deal with cups, i have some experience with it

Go ahead and do it! You can announce it here: http://etf2l.org/forum/community/

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from san alex

[…]

Go ahead and do it! You can announce it here: http://etf2l.org/forum/community/

i’ve sent the application about league admin to organize cups, if they will say no, i will do that there :)

Last edited by Bery,

Bery

Seizs
LoL

up maybe

Bery

Seizs
LoL

taube

BWB

Why do you keep bumping this? All the admins dont have the time and will to do it as stated above +the current discussion of a “new” style tournament for s20 (not 100% sure about that) will keep them busy enough. If there are going to be any tournaments, i’m sure we would get notified.

Last edited by taube,

STOGE

TDP

do want

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Bery

you’ve convinced me

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »