Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 25th October 2014 @ 18:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Scissors

I can’t believe they actually stuck with reservoir. Holy fuck, are you trying to spread ebola to europe permzilla wtf

Quoted from Scissors

I can’t believe they actually stuck with reservoir. Holy fuck, are you trying to spread ebola to europe kkaltuu wtf

Minor fix :]

#putkkaltuuinthetrash

Last edited by Solid,

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from Solid

#putkkaltuuinthetrash

#putkkaltuuinthetrash

.zero

-chess-

What’s the point of the provisional feedback thread?

Quoted from .zero

What’s the point of the provisional feedback thread?

none tbh if they are still keeping this shit map

Spycy

TC.Express

Would have liked to see barnblitz_hl1 in the pool

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

yeah lets remove reservoir and put lakeside in, would be really fun to paly the same exact maps 3 seasons in a row

oh wait i dont even play

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Muuki

yeah lets remove reservoir and put lakeside in, would be really fun to paly the same exact maps 3 seasons in a row

oh wait i dont even play

“putting one shit map that no one wants to play over a shit map people are already familiar with is a good idea”

that is how stupid you sound, no one said there shouldn’t be different maps

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

“putting one shit map that no one wants to play over a shit map people are already familiar with is a good idea”

i like reservoir =)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

Here’s a question for you. Is a ‘shit map’ you’ve played for seasons more fun than a ‘shit map’ which is new and different to play?

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Here’s a question for you. Is a ‘shit map’ you’ve played for seasons more fun than a ‘shit map’ which is new and different to play?

yes

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

yes

this is why 9v9 sucks

Fuxx

REMOVE

mk

You made an experimental cup with 3 different maps, all of which IMO could have been more viable despite only one actually getting enough popularity to even be considered. Why toss in an unfininished map all of the sudden? What was the purpose of the experimental cup?

And even then why not other maps that could have been perhaps more viable? I think swiftwater for example takes ages to play but it is one I would be perfectly in agreement of nonetheless.

Ashville has also been a popular KOTH alternative, which somehow never got a shot

I personally liked waste and haunt as well but those are personal tastes. I understand why those wouldn’t be put in.

Look at UGC and Ramjam. They decided to try Ramjam out and so far not one person has come to me saying good things about the map. Just because it’s new does not automatically make it better than a tried and tested map, even if that map isn’t that popular.

And reservoir is somehow special because…?

No really do tell

Quoted from Muuki

[…]this is why 9v9 sucks

pls respond

Last edited by Fuxx,

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Scissors

I can’t believe they actually stuck with reservoir. Holy fuck, are you trying to spread ebola to europe permzilla wtf

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Fuxx

You made an experimental cup with 3 different maps, all of which IMO could have been more viable despite only one actually getting enough popularity to even be considered. Why toss in an unfininished map all of the sudden? What was the purpose of the experimental cup?

Pretty much this. I’m up for a new map instead of lakeside, but not ramjam. Other maps might not be great, but they work at least (intermodal) and wasn’t coalplant updated to be without fps loss?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »