Forum

WHO WILL DIVS S7

Created 25th October 2014 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 Next »

Popcorp

Quoted from Mundi

holy shit have u never heard of baits?

Have u never heard of counter-baits? aka acting like a retard so that you react with “lol get baited” ;)

Last edited by Popcorp,

Hafficool

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Have u never heard of counter-baits? aka acting like a retard so that you react with “lol get baited” ;)

xdddddddddddddddddd

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Hafficool

[…]

xdddddddddddddddddd

tl;dr: “I was only pretending to be retarded” and Damage Control

let’s go home folks

Hallow

P.O.P

nigga i ain’t pretending i’m for real fucking tell me i’m insecure

Maks

I’m pretty sure etf2l has HL so prem players could just play sniper all the time

Last edited by Maks,

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

have u ever heard of counter counter bait;)??

Plerfs

P.O.P

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

tl;dr: “I was only pretending to be retarded” and Damage Control

let’s go home folks

I think you meant to quote popcorp because he is the retard pretending to be acting like a retard here

Popcorp

Quoted from Hallow

nigga i ain’t pretending i’m for real fucking tell me i’m insecure

wow, u said N word, Haffi must be so mad at you xdddddd
Icelandic Circlejerk has been summoned, run folks

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

also you highlander players with anime avatars (im looking at you muuki) need to stop getting so upset, Haffi only said that to troll you and you all fell for the bait. also I agree with hildreth Haffi is a terrible leader they folded cause they kicked me when they were already playing with 3 mercs a night. Jokes on him though I could kick him from my 6v6 team at any moment. I could do it right now if I wanted. im looking at the roster page right now and I see a “remove” button right next to his name. you better be nice to me from now on.

It’s like being on the Nuclear button.

Step 1 – Kick Haffi as scout
Step 2 – Recruit me
Step 3 – Win Prem
step 4 – Retire with more mousepads to keep your legions of fangirls padded up for decades.

You know it makes sense.

Hot

After 10 pages off topic the best thing to do is to close that shit
Pls admins

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Why would you ever close threads, just don’t look at them if they make your butt hurt because you are a bitch

Dennia

FAINT

ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ لຈ༽ノ☂ ɪs ʀaining salt! ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、 ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ لຈ༽ノ☂ ɪs ʀaining salt! ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、 ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ لຈ༽ノ☂ ɪs ʀaining salt! ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、 ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ لຈ༽ノ☂ ɪs ʀaining salt! ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、

Meeto

Competitive Team Fortress 2 ladies and Gentlemen. Leave your dignity at the door.

Hot

Quoted from Scissors

Why would you ever close threads, just don’t look at them if they make your butt hurt because you are a bitch

how sweet

kermit

G
sniper

What I think most people seem to not realise about this is that as well as the ramp jump in e3m1, the grenade jump in e3m3 is also actually harder than almost any jump in e4 yet e4 is almost always played before e3 in any run. Personally I think that e3 has a much higher change for error simply because of the grenade jumps and the ramp jump in e3m1. Hell even the jump at the very start of e3m2 is more difficult than most in e4, of course this is all just my opinion on the matter so take it with a grain of salt. Happy speedrunning people.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 Next »