Forum

WHO WILL DIVS S7

Created 25th October 2014 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 19 Next »

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from Permzilla

Why do they make such a big deal out of a team composed of 6s players dropping, and ignore ‘highlander’ teams doing the same?

I think the primary reason why we bashed this team a bit is because they were in a higher div and had capable players who signed up for a relatively high div and then dropped for a bullshit reason before the season even properly begins, as we’ve yet to see who will replace them(if someone even will) this highlander season we have been waiting for for some time has been shortened for the rest of div 1. As for why it happens to relate to 6v6, it is Haffi himself who sparked the conflict by saying 6v6 is the only real gamemode, if he’s expecting not to get bitten in the ass by highlander players he should get some social counseling and leave his mum’s basement

Oxy

TC.Express

6v6 or highlander… honestly who gives a fuck. As someone who has played both formats for long periods I can honestly say that trolls and arseholes exist in both. We all play the same game and should just play what you personally find fun.

Meh.

edit: Also yes it sucks that a div 1 team dropped and our upward practise went to waste, but really if you go into a season not expecting teams to drop your a fool.

Last edited by Oxy,

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from Oxy

edit: Also yes it sucks that a div 1 team dropped and our upward practise went to waste, but really if you go into a season not expecting teams to drop your a fool.

teams dropping can always happen, there’s no problem with this, but it seems like haffi’s team hardly put any effort into trying to last the season, “trying to keen” is not enough to keep a team of sixes players together in 9v9

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from skyro

[…]

I think the primary reason why we bashed this team a bit is because they were in a higher div and had capable players who signed up for a relatively high div and then dropped for a bullshit reason before the season even properly begins, as we’ve yet to see who will replace them(if someone even will) this highlander season we have been waiting for for some time has been shortened for the rest of div 1. As for why it happens to relate to 6v6, it is Haffi himself who sparked the conflict by saying 6v6 is the only real gamemode, if he’s expecting not to get bitten in the ass by highlander players he should get some social counseling and leave his mum’s basement

You might think it’s a bullshit reason, but no one bats an eyelid when a team comprised of ‘highlander players’ drops for similar reasons. It’s just a bit silly how people turn a blind eye to those teams and are completely outraged when a team with 6s players in folds early.

I’ve seen people say this a lot “they took up a slot in div1…”. Do people expect admins to seed teams in a lower division because our personal opinion on these players is that they are unreliable?

Like I said there is no need to talk shit about it, but trust me they’re only saying it here because they know people will get hurt and reply. There’s no need to talk shit and there’s no need to reply to it.

Oxy

TC.Express

Maybe I will get this back on topic.

Prem: Highpander
Div 1: Team Colonslash: Crash (ofc)
Div 2: STPTB (unless unpoppable pick up even more hackers in which case them)
Div 3a: GODL MEDEL!!
Div 3b: Fusion eSports Highlander
Div 4a: Team Colonslash: Storm (ofc)
Div 4b: Doctors Of Mediocrity

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

im gonna make a new highlander team with me on heavy and 8 girl gamers and haffi wont even be allowed to backup.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

also you highlander players with anime avatars (im looking at you muuki) need to stop getting so upset, Haffi only said that to troll you and you all fell for the bait. also I agree with hildreth Haffi is a terrible leader they folded cause they kicked me when they were already playing with 3 mercs a night. Jokes on him though I could kick him from my 6v6 team at any moment. I could do it right now if I wanted. im looking at the roster page right now and I see a “remove” button right next to his name. you better be nice to me from now on.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

neon

:think:

helo
d5b anti_guyyst
d6c r/ekt

Last edited by neon,

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

A team folded.

Big fucking whoop.

Hallow

P.O.P

WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Amazing and talented and skilled gamer Perm”seasonruiner”zilla doesn’t think we’re retarded.

fucking low/mid gamer syndrome (aka chronic skill deficiency (for faggots))

skyro

#SaveMelee

Why are you so fucking salty Hallow?

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from skyro

Why are you so fucking salty Hallow?

He fails to realize the reason for all this heat isn’t because some team dropped but because of their cock stroking mindset. “I-I’m g-good r-right g-guys? pls acknowldge my superiority in the videogames ;-;”

Holy shit talk about insecurity

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

also you highlander players with anime avatars (im looking at you muuki) need to stop getting so upset, Haffi only said that to troll you and you all fell for the bait. also I agree with hildreth Haffi is a terrible leader they folded cause they kicked me when they were already playing with 3 mercs a night. Jokes on him though I could kick him from my 6v6 team at any moment. I could do it right now if I wanted. im looking at the roster page right now and I see a “remove” button right next to his name. you better be nice to me from now on.

do it

Mundi

dogs.tf

holy shit have u never heard of baits?

Hallow

P.O.P

gtfo with your “he’s just bullying us cuz he’s insecure”

this ain’t middle school

and ur still not popular

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 19 Next »