Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 23 Next »

Fuxx

Quoted from konr

[…]Lmfao yeah lump in 6s players with children as if they have the same ideals that lead them to the same conclusion.

He’s saying that the vast majority of those criticizing HL have never dedicated a fraction of what they have to 6v6 to it.

Personally I used to consider HL to be a pub with comms before I started getting more into it and can see just how easy it is for others (and the only ‘others’ here are 6s) to assume the same thing.

That’s what all arguments essentially are however, assumptions. Keep those to yourself and think what you will, s’cool.

Talking shit though isn’t cool yo

Last edited by Fuxx,

Spike Himself

TC

Please return to insulting the divisions, not each other. Thank you.

jakeowaty

Whoa, Spike barging in waving the Fun Police badge.

Last edited by jakeowaty,

Thalash

wG
S-O

TALK SHIT GET HIT

4hp

I like highlander because I get to play pyro in it :(((((

Quoted from kzr_

Hate gives people motivation, virtual medals don’t

well iunno about that, the fact that a scrublord like me gets a ugc plat medal is a little motivating :P

Last edited by 4hp,

jakeowaty

I started playing simply for medals. Now I play because it gives me fun.

Meeto

Quoted from Spike Himself

You smell like asparagus drenched in vinegar.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from jakeowaty

I started playing simply for medals. Now I play because it gives me fun.

opposite for me

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Spike Himself

Prem smells like tryhard #poetry

jakeowaty

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

opposite for me

And you are getting neither.

de_molished

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from jakeowaty

[…]

And you are getting neither.

de_molished

My team is literally undefeated in any league, I don’t know what you are talking about

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

My team is literally undefeated in any league, I don’t know what you are talking about

yes, in 7 weeks of a weak ugc and.. what other leagues? league of extraordinary gentlemen?

edit; oops and looks like one week of wireplay! go you! ;)

Last edited by quell,

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from konr

[…]Lmfao yeah lump in 6s players with children as if they have the same ideals that lead them to the same conclusion.

was actually going to make a joke about tautologies but didn’t think my sentence structure was adequate ;)

i was refering to the immaturity of all the “hl is shit” comments (literally those, not thought-out well-written multi-line posts) that i’ve seen since i joined this wonderful website 1285 days ago.

i can’t say i’ve always been faithful to her advice but my grandmother always used to tell me “if you haven’t got something nice to say don’t say anything at all”. but seeing as we’re not a bunch of pussies that might better be interpreted as “if you haven’t got something constructive to add to the conversation, don’t say nothing at all”

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from quell

“if you haven’t got something constructive to add to the conversation, don’t say nothing at all”

so anyone can post whatever they want whenever they want? cool :D

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from quell

[…]

yes, in 7 weeks of a weak ugc and.. what other leagues? league of extraordinary gentlemen?

edit; oops and looks like one week of wireplay! go you! ;)

dunno why, but I was sleepy and still thought it was S5 lol

I still didn’t technically lie!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 23 Next »