LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 23 Next »

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Goreston

[…]

Also, before another stupid flame war breaks out:

Tutorial, I’m pretty sure Mia is agreeing with you that Let’s Go Bananas shouldn’t be moved up. Man, I swear half the HL drama wouldn’t exist if people just typed in full paragraphs.

YES please, people use smileys wrong :( but yeah i was saying her argument with the “quality loss” wasn’t very satisfying. But why are we even discussing this, let’s see what happens soon.

Lex

Fe |

The perfect (and quite undoable) solution would be to create a team that would fill the spot left by DA!, thus avoiding changes in other divisions.

The good solution is to move a team up in each division.

I bet it’s much easier to find a newly made div6 team that fits in div6, than a newly made Prem team that actually fits in Prem.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

b-but muh prem superiority

Kaneco

Please don’t let prem start with 7 teams, nothing screams unprofessional more than starting the league with 1 team already dropped, in the highest division nonetheless

Max

Fusion

I don’t understand the “consequences” of letting a d1 team play in prem.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Max

I don’t understand the “consequences” of letting a d1 team play in prem.

Standards drop for every div, not exactly rocketscience

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Standards drop for every div, not exactly rocketscience

Well most team in Prem/div1 are already scrimming each other.

ondkaja

IKEA

if nobody gets moved up to prem at least add another relegation slot so that the stakes in lower prem are higher

Last edited by ondkaja,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

We’re planning to move someone up.

Clearly European Mad? is the best choice

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Permzilla

We’re planning to move someone up.

Not us please. Breakfast Club / Splendid Gaming / Lets go Banana’s are the best teams in div 1 atm imo, but splendid didn’t want it (?) and lets go bananas are a new team so i would go with breakfast club.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Not us please. Breakfast Club / Splendid Gaming / Lets go Banana’s are the best teams in div 1 atm imo, but splendid didn’t want it (?) and lets go bananas are a new team so i would go with breakfast club.

We are contacting teams to ask for their permission before moving them up.

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from nijoonen

Only team is can emagine worthy of replacing DA atm is another group of freedom eagles. Maybe Spld, maybe a really keen team of good old ruskis could do it, would make more sense to get a new team in rather then screwing around more with the divs, like moving up a div 1 team.

Smartest choice in the end is probably to leave it like it is tho.

I agree with this.

Quoted from Python

[…]

Maybe move a div 1 team to prem and move a team from the d1 waiting list to d1?

As I said before, no Division 1 team deserves to be in the top division, nor would be able to compete.

Quoted from Dandere

if people feel they could play that div and there’s available space, I see no harm in letting them try. It won’t “ruin the quality” of Prem, if anything, it ruins the quality less because a dropped team in Prem hurts the league more than an empty spot.

People are stupid, don’t trust what people think. No team in Division 1 could play well in the top division, there is a gap. Thank fuck there’s a gap too, divisions are starting to mean something like in 6v6 (to a far greater extent anyway). Normally in highlander all the divisions blur together. So now the tiers, at the top end of the ETF2L table, actually indicate quality. This is what I like to see.

Quoted from Toba

I think most teams in div1 scrim with prem teams

Quoted from Toba

Well most team in Prem/div1 are already scrimming each other.

You realise this is because at the top of the table there are very few teams to scrim, and to get more scrims you have to scrim lower division opponents or face playing the same 4 teams every week, right? It’s a blend of convenience and necessity.

“ITT:” People in Division 1 looking rid of the team that will beat them, and people at the top of Division 1 asking to get moved into a division they’ll get rolled so they have “premiership” on their profile. Oh dear.

Zimmer

Quoted from b33p

“ITT:” People in Division 1 looking rid of the team that will beat them, and people at the top of Division 1 asking to get moved into a division they’ll get rolled so they have “premiership” on their profile. Oh dear.

You do realise that most of the teams don’t want to do this because, as you said we will get rolled in close to all officials.

Munky

AEUGH

Quoted from b33p

And people at the bottom of prem trying to deny a team moving up so they feel like the club they are in is more exclusive. Even if it is to the detriment of the league as a whole.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 23 Next »