Created 26th October 2013 @ 12:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Pistolvania

[…]

Wait for teammates to call where the medic is => jump him => cross your fingers you are able to kill him before his teammates kills you. Repeat after every death.

depends on playstyle, i tend to prioritise sniper and only bomb the med if i see a good oppotunity. pretty much ignore any other class

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Pistolvania

[…]

Wait for teammates to call where the medic is => jump him => cross your fingers you are able to kill him before his teammates kills you. Repeat after every death.

mentor me plz

+12 to permzilla

Alex_jj

Quoted from smziii

the only class that requires skill in HL is SNIPER

Last edited by Alex_jj,

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Quoted from Alex_jj

[…]

No either, sniper in hl is mainly doing pubs :/ I’d say medic or demo for the constant awareness you have to got during the whole game.

Last edited by Flippy,

Let me tell you a story.

How to be a Medic in Highlander.

When I need to describe HL Medic to my friends, I usually use just one word – Vietnam.

It’s literally that. Eight players screaming *MEDIC* *MEDICBUFFZPLZ* *MEDICIAMLOW* *RESWHEREISTHEAIRSUPPORT* *RESINEEDBUFFSTOKILLANYTHING*. You want to heal your heavies but utterly can’t because they are all suicidal maniacs who think I am on the level with this game (Spudd – I’m not). You have to watch for jumping Soldiers, jumping Demos, Pyro flares across map, Sniper highways, Spys (“Is he using Dead Ringer!?!”), lagging Scouts, ninja Heavies etc.

At the same time keep everybody alive and count enemy uber.

/i’m bad.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

Let me tell you a story.

How to be a Medic in Highlander.

When I need to describe HL Medic to my friends, I usually use just one word – Vietnam.

It’s literally that. Eight players screaming *MEDIC* *MEDICBUFFZPLZ* *MEDICIAMLOW* *RESWHEREISTHEAIRSUPPORT* *RESINEEDBUFFSTOKILLANYTHING*. You want to heal your heavies but utterly can’t because they are all suicidal maniacs who think I am on the level with this game (Spudd – I’m not). You have to watch for jumping Soldiers, jumping Demos, Pyro flares across map, Sniper highways, Spys (“Is he using Dead Ringer!?!”), lagging Scouts, ninja Heavies etc.

At the same time keep everybody alive and count enemy uber.

/i’m bad.

Holy shit this

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Flippy

[…]

No either, sniper in hl is mainly doing pubs :/ I’d say medic or demo for the constant awareness you have to got during the whole game.

nah pyros hardest cause of awareness

Mads

ROGER ALPHA LEADER RES

Asaaj

who needs skill when you can have a sentry :)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Muuki

[…]

mentor me plz

Don’t think you need it, you are already doing exactly what he said

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Don’t think you need it, you are already doing exactly what he said

xdd

Quoted from ondkaja

wow, iag is shit, we took a map from them in wireplay.

Don’t remind me. The shame.
Quoted from Solid

[…]
We’ve beaten every team in prem except snsd.

We’ve beaten SNSD 2 maps out of 4 i think, but these are scrims. Officials will show everyones true level. Lots of teams yolo/try out different stuff in scrims and don’t take the scores that much to heart.
Quoted from onv

I can point at least 15 players (particularly spy mains ) currently in div 1 that would have had no chance to be recruited by a mid tier div 3 team the last few seasons for their lack of abilities.

Well on the other end, the last few prem seasons there has been several prem spies not even close to the level of many of the spies in the lower divs, so i think your argument goes both ways. Not trying to rustle any feathers or anything, just how it’s generally been the last three seasons.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

evokje is the greatest spy to grace ETF2L ever, don’t be jealous

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Lazybear

Well on the other end, the last few prem seasons there has been several prem spies not even close to the level of many of the spies in the lower divs

Examples? Not arguing, just curious

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »