LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 26th October 2013 @ 12:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Payne

yes if he’s playing sniper. sorry for my stupidness.
also we are talking about div5 not about prem.

schocky is in my HL team and due to being busy with epsilon he rarely even plays. he actually never played in an official this season. he played in CWclan last season and they didn’t win a single official. and if he’s playing sniper, just imagine all the div 5 spies that will focus him just to say they stabbed him/dominated him/whatever. just my 2 cents.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

If europeans cared about highlander quality it shouldn’t be, that’s why it doesn’t surprise me that the americans with lower individual skill in most classes always beat the crap out of EU’s

I meant circle jerking and ego boosting. For the skill cap, as you said, it’s not a matter of something tangible, rather of dedication, understanding and commitment. I doubt we will ever catch up.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from MARS^

due to being busy with epsilon he rarely even plays

chuckle

Last edited by IPZIE,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from IPZIE

[…] chuckle

jelly?

IPZIE

SUAVE

just saying that a team that rarely even plays is prolly not occupying stefan :D
didnt read this whole discussion, dont care , just thought that it sounded funneh

Last edited by IPZIE,

onv

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
sorry, what div are you in?
HEH

I’m currently in the “face the facts” division , in other words , I ‘m in the division in which people have realized that TF2 highlander, was not something that enjoy doing anymore , for many reasons , one of them being what i stated in my previous post.

My latest team before I quit a few months ago , was the current best team in europe , if that is any indication to you.

I’m surprised you got your feelings hurt Stark , what I said was not directed towards you. :)

arc

iSlam

Quoted from onv

laughed my ass off at some teams in the higher divs

some players too .. oh my god . I can point at least 15 players (particularly spy mains ) currently in div 1 that would have had no chance to be recruited by a mid tier div 3 team the last few seasons for their lack of abilities.
we have reached a new lows my friends , also ego boosts incoming .

who the fuck cares? don’t even play highlander but you’re just making yourself sound like a massive bellend.

Last edited by arc,

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

Quoted from arc

who the fuck cares? don’t even play highlander but you’re just making yourself sound like a massive bellend.

spoken by a true bellend :3

Indxyou

stay calm arc

teej!

Onv is one of those unique spy mains

He’s pretty fucking good.

Thalash

wG
S-O

hygge

Last edited by Thalash,

Asaaj

needs more drama

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

the only class that requires skill in HL is soldier

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from smziii

soldier is pretty easy

Pistolvania

Quoted from smziii

Wait for teammates to call where the medic is => jump him => cross your fingers you are able to kill him before his teammates kills you. Repeat after every death.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »