Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 25 Next »

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Genmix

Wonder while I admit that your team is probably good enough to compete in division 2 from what i’ve seen, you should also understand that you cannot get around teams that won division 3, or were already in division 2 last season. There are a few teams in division 2 that came from division 3 and made the jump upwards without winning their division, but I did not see any team that played in division 4 last season and made the jump to division 2.

This isn’t just about the screenshots, it’s just the general reasoning the admins used (well I think it is) when creating the provisional divisions, and they just applied this reasoning over the entire division. They just gave the teams that played in a higher division last season priority, because, at least on paper according to the ETF2L division system, they were/are higher skilled than you. The admins might still move you up a division in the final seedings, but playing in a lower division isn’t a complete drama man.

You have to play 2 maps a week against “teams you roll” and the rest you can practice versus division 2 opponents in pcw’s. It gives you a chance to improve yourself over the season, and if you win division 3 the extra time you got practicing might mean that you win division 2 immediately, instead of just competing and finishing mid table this season (purely hypothetical ofcourse). If you look at it that way, the road might be different, but the outcome is the same either way if your goal is to win division 2 and reach division 1.

I am just trying to show you that it’s not the end of the world, and the admins can never please everyone. We should just be grateful they are willing to put so much time into these seedings, because it is probably one of the most ungrateful jobs within this league.

You’re right. Thank you for polite words and sorry to everyone if I said something bad.
Have fun in Season 16 :)

Last edited by wonder,

Keeway

TWC

Wonder kurwa polaczkowy bUl dupy ja jebie kurwa mać czemu robisz z siebie takiego debila? TWÓJ TEAM JEST CHRYSTUSEM WSZYSTKICH TEAMÓW :(((( TAK MUSI BYĆ … ALE TAK PO KOLEŻEŃSKU MÓWIĄC NAPISZ DO ADMINA O TYM DUPO RYJA CO CI WRZUCAŁ NA OJCZYZNĘ :>>>>>

SORRY GUYS ME POLACO HAVE BAD ENGLANDO PLEASE DO NOT COPYKATA UND PASTERINIO DIS. I CANNON SAY A WORT IN YOUR HART LANGUGUE :( MY THIRD WOLRD COUNTRY CANT TEACH ME ANYTHINK ABOUT YOUR COULTURE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH YOU :< SORRY FOR CAPS, WAS MAD WHILE WRRITING … AAAA I FORGET TO PAY FOR MY INTERNET AND THEY WILL COME HERE FOR MY COMPUTER SO CYA GUYS EVEN YOU MY FRIEND FROM FINLANDIA I KNOW YOU SUPPORT GUYS FROM MY KOUNTRY.

vani

Bully

Quoted from Keeway

Wonder kurwa polaczkowy bUl dupy ja jebie kurwa mać czemu robisz z siebie takiego debila? TWÓJ TEAM JEST CHRYSTUSEM WSZYSTKICH TEAMÓW :(((( TAK MUSI BYĆ … ALE TAK PO KOLEŻEŃSKU MÓWIĄC NAPISZ DO ADMINA O TYM DUPO RYJA CO CI WRZUCAŁ NA OJCZYZNĘ :>>>>>

SORRY GUYS ME POLACO HAVE BAD ENGLANDO PLEASE DO NOT COPYKATA UND PASTERINIO DIS. I CANNON SAY A WORT IN YOUR HART LANGUGUE :( MY THIRD WOLRD COUNTRY CANT TEACH ME ANYTHINK ABOUT YOUR COULTURE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH YOU :< SORRY FOR CAPS, WAS MAD WHILE WRRITING … AAAA I FORGET TO PAY FOR MY INTERNET AND THEY WILL COME HERE FOR MY COMPUTER SO CYA GUYS EVEN YOU MY FRIEND FROM FINLANDIA I KNOW YOU SUPPORT GUYS FROM MY KOUNTRY.

lol

bub

Quoted from Keeway

Wonder kurwa kurwa

FINLANDIA I KNOW YOU SUPPORT GUYS FROM MY KOUNTRY.

:^)

wonder

MAGDONAL

haha

crouton

LEGO

Time for Autobots to win div2 3rd season in a row

:D:DD

Hank

FAINT

just got to love permzilla for not putting us in prem playoffs just couse he thinks that we will be next pyrogen!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

This thread never ceases to entertain me, then Genmix ruined it with his logic and well thought out post, goddamnit.

This is the most fun part about etf2l these days, reading the drama threads. Don’t take that away from me.

Gl in the season guys, I hope everyone has a good time 8)

Keeway

TWC

OKEY GAYS IM BACK ON MY COMPUTER I HAD TO PULL HEART FROM GUY THAT CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR MY COMPUTER AND IV DONE IT !!! TODAY I’M GOING TO HUNT SOME ELEPHANTS WISH ME GOOD LUCK BECAUSE IF I WONT GET ANY I WILL DIE OF HUNGER :<<<< BY THE WAY I WASNT EATING ANYTHING FOR A LONG TIME SO WISH ME GOOD LUCK X1000 SUPPORT FOR THE SUPPORTERS OF POLAND !!!!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hank

just got to love permzilla for not putting us in prem playoffs just couse he thinks that we will be next pyrogen!

yeah i really said it’s “just” that

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Keeway

OKEY GAYS IM BACK ON MY COMPUTER I HAD TO PULL HEART FROM GUY THAT CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR MY COMPUTER AND IV DONE IT !!! TODAY I’M GOING TO HUNT SOME ELEPHANTS WISH ME GOOD LUCK BECAUSE IF I WONT GET ANY I WILL DIE OF HUNGER :<<<< BY THE WAY I WASNT EATING ANYTHING FOR A LONG TIME SO WISH ME GOOD LUCK X1000 SUPPORT FOR THE SUPPORTERS OF POLAND !!!!

ye cmon, my respect

Hank

FAINT

permzilla its still retarded, we are worth the shot in the playoffs

Last edited by Hank,

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Hank

Playoffs to div 2 would be nice too;P

vani

Bully

Quoted from Hank

yoyoyo no need for those words.

It would be really cool with prem playoffs, I think we could handle it. Here is what would happen:

– We get to play prem playoffs and cant handle it, dont get into prem. Fair enough.
– We play prem playoffs, we win and play prem. Neat.

At the moment its

– We dont get to play prem playoffs because we are not good/stable/screenshots enough, while mix teams get in there.

Why not let us be in the prem playoffs?

Hank

FAINT

^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 25 Next »