LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 25 Next »

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from shötZ

[…]

We were 6th.

ah I see you won playoffs vs gamesense by default win. I didn’t notice it.

Last edited by wonder,

Leif

Not that I really care too much, wonder might be acting like a retard and being mad but he does have a point. Poorly raised got 6th in S15 in div 2 and therefore they should get div 3, since the last 2 of each div 2 gets demoted, while they have good screens

Septique

Quoted from Kemor

[…]

If pointing out your stupidity means getting mad then indeed, we are.

Stupidity? Haha, right. You guys getting mad because I’m giving shit to one polak. How insecure are you guys.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

If screenshots mean as much as admins insist, automatic relegation should only apply if you have no screenshots.

guz

so much drama for nothing

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from fraac

If screenshots mean as much as admins insist, automatic relegation should only apply if you have no screenshots.

what kind of bs is this anyways, if you got last or 2nd to last in season 15 you shouldnt stay in the same div next season no matter what, unless you have 5 new people tbh

Hist3rim

eZ

Quoted from Leif

Not that I really care too much, wonder might be acting like a retard and being mad but he does have a point. Poorly raised got 6th in S15 in div 2 and therefore they should get div 3, since the last 2 of each div 2 gets demoted, while they have good screens

poorly raised won playoff against gamesense http://etf2l.org/matches/43431/ therefore they deserve to get the div2 spot.

Last edited by Hist3rim,

walters

wonder you know what you should do? Go to quakenet #etf2l and type !admin. You dont need to waste 30 posts in 1 topic to prove something. Dont waste your time. I bet you have many other things to do in Poland! xoxo

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from rytis

[…]
what kind of bs is this anyways, if you got last or 2nd to last in season 15 you shouldnt stay in the same div next season no matter what, unless you have 5 new people tbh

I think it’s more important that the divisions reflect skill, rather than some needlessly applied consistency.

WLAN-Kabel

[CWC]

Quoted from octane

officials gonna be boring :(

this team really should be div 4

unu

Quoted from Kemor

[…]

No need to insult entire country because of only one guy.

he’s Finnish, he can’t help it.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Kurates

Mad tryhards extremely upset over a casual video game.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

best thread.

sickless

fnx.simrai

russians are mad

Genmix

bobs

Wonder while I admit that your team is probably good enough to compete in division 2 from what i’ve seen, you should also understand that you cannot get around teams that won division 3, or were already in division 2 last season. There are a few teams in division 2 that came from division 3 and made the jump upwards without winning their division, but I did not see any team that played in division 4 last season and made the jump to division 2.

This isn’t just about the screenshots, it’s just the general reasoning the admins used (well I think it is) when creating the provisional divisions, and they just applied this reasoning over the entire division. They just gave the teams that played in a higher division last season priority, because, at least on paper according to the ETF2L division system, they were/are higher skilled than you. The admins might still move you up a division in the final seedings, but playing in a lower division isn’t a complete drama man.

You have to play 2 maps a week against “teams you roll” and the rest you can practice versus division 2 opponents in pcw’s. It gives you a chance to improve yourself over the season, and if you win division 3 the extra time you got practicing might mean that you win division 2 immediately, instead of just competing and finishing mid table this season (purely hypothetical ofcourse). If you look at it that way, the road might be different, but the outcome is the same either way if your goal is to win division 2 and reach division 1.

I am just trying to show you that it’s not the end of the world, and the admins can never please everyone. We should just be grateful they are willing to put so much time into these seedings, because it is probably one of the most ungrateful jobs within this league.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 25 Next »