Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 25 Next »

Kaneco

What about http://etf2l.org/teams/18766/ ? :(

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Keen yes, but their flank will get destroyed by most of the other prem teams. War + Klar is a good combo though.

fu

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Kaneco

What about http://etf2l.org/teams/18766/ ? :(

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’d just like to point out that anyone unhappy with their division placement can always signup to ESEA. The fixtures there balance out so you will always be playing teams near your level (at least after the first week?!)

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Admirable

I’d just like to point out that anyone unhappy with their division placement can always signup to ESEA. The fixtures there balance out so you will always be playing teams near your level (at least after the first week?!)

BUT MONEY!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

A large Prem Playoff consisting of 4 teams each is the logical solution to all these pre-season disputes. You’re less likely to disappoint teams for NOT GETTING IN THE PLAYOFFS rather than not getting into Prem direct. If I was Saints or 4-25 I’d be miffed, Furbo Pandas – we had the chance twice with Prem playoffs and lost both times – A better team beat us and got a shot in Prem, it’s only fair to Saints that they get a shot, due to longevity if anything.

4-25 for Div 1 playoffs as well, they’re a lot better than people give them credit for.

These Playoffs would be a great pre-season spectacle for the league, everyone is always hungry for TF2 matches that mean something early on and this would be perfect.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Like I’ve said to certain teams, pre season playoffs are not a part of the planned season. They are there if we can’t decide which teams to place in a certain division. So for example, we couldn’t seperate Man vs Wild and TLR. But we COULD place the other teams in prem/div1.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Every season, EVERY FUCKING SEASON. Will you people never learn?

Always the best thread.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Permzilla

Like I’ve said to certain teams, pre season playoffs are not a part of the planned season. They are there if we can’t decide which teams to place in a certain division. So for example, we couldn’t seperate Man vs Wild and TLR. But we COULD place the other teams in prem/div1.

It’s time for ETF2L to evolve and make time, the old ways ain’t always the best ways.

Jude

notdoggo

Why does a brand new team get an instant spot in prem just because byte is a part of it?
Why is there the same shit every season with regards to people not getting the playoffs needed for justified placement?
How hard is it to actually plan ahead and give a weekend of exciting playoffs that seemingly everyone in the community wants?

Why am i reading this thread at 4am?
so many questions.

Ihor

pA
dneprodno

why dis lads in d6? http://etf2l.org/teams/5535/
dis guy http://etf2l.org/forum/user/4716/ gonna rape d6 again

konr

Quoted from Gladia

[…]

Like Potentials ? :D

No, not like The Potentials at all.
Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Keen yes, but their flank will get destroyed by most of the other prem teams. War + Klar is a good combo though.

What, DMwise?
Quoted from Trane

[…]

1) You refer to them as ‘players Byte picked up’
2) You have been mercing for them.

HOLD ON GUYS GUARANTEED STABLE TEAM RIGHT HERE FOR SURE.

Do you have some sort of hardon for me or something? You keep addressing me like I’m missing something. Believe it or not though mate needing a merc twice doesn’t say a single thing about your team’s stability, you know that I’m sure.

baimezan

[N☼J]

I bookmarked this thread.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from konr

[…][…]What, DMwise?

Yes, for the main line-up.

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
fu

The rockets on the flank are fine, don’t worry ;)

Last edited by Koeitje,

Koala

The sad thing is that ETF2L encourages people to just make random teams quickly which will most likely drop soon..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 25 Next »