Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th September 2013 @ 22:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 25 Next »

comedown

4-25

Quoted from Hildreth

A large Prem Playoff consisting of 4 teams each is the logical solution to all these pre-season disputes. You’re less likely to disappoint teams for NOT GETTING IN THE PLAYOFFS rather than not getting into Prem direct. If I was Saints or 4-25 I’d be miffed, Furbo Pandas – we had the chance twice with Prem playoffs and lost both times – A better team beat us and got a shot in Prem, it’s only fair to Saints that they get a shot, due to longevity if anything.

4-25 for Div 1 playoffs as well, they’re a lot better than people give them credit for.

These Playoffs would be a great pre-season spectacle for the league, everyone is always hungry for TF2 matches that mean something early on and this would be perfect.

hildreth the best <3 but permzilla dont want to see us in 1st div

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
The rockets on the flank are fine, don’t worry ;)

still fu telling shit about my french bros

Ordinator

tuhi

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
still fu telling shit about my french bros

but droso is belgian…

unu

Quoted from Ordinator

[…]
but droso is belgian…

tomato, tomato

konr

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Yes, for the main line-up.

[…]
The rockets on the flank are fine, don’t worry ;)

I understand the hate on droso’s dm (not that I agree with it, it’s just more common) but fl1p? Is he not known for having sick aim?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

you’r all 6st div

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from unu

[…]

tomato, tomato

so you’re norwegian

Trane

Quoted from konr

[…]No, not like The Potentials at all.
[…]What, DMwise?
[…]Do you have some sort of hardon for me or something? You keep addressing me like I’m missing something. Believe it or not though mate needing a merc twice doesn’t say a single thing about your team’s stability, you know that I’m sure.

I don’t have anything for you. Your reasoning for them being likely to be stable is terrible, so I’m just debating that fact.

Firstly, Byte’s most recent thrown together effort went horribly wrong and folded. Secondly, if you’re a team pushing for recognition and screenshots to convince an admin that you’re worth a shot at prem – is playing with a merc also a sign of strength and stability?

Your points are defeating your own argument.

I’d take this up with anyone, so don’t flatter yourself.

Last edited by Trane,

xzr

imma take this penis and ram it up your arse

konr

Quoted from Trane

[…]

I don’t have anything for you. Your reasoning for them being likely to be stable is terrible, so I’m just debating that fact.

Firstly, Byte’s most recent thrown together effort went horribly wrong and folded. Secondly, if you’re a team pushing for recognition and screenshots to convince an admin that you’re worth a shot at prem – is playing with a merc also a sign of strength and stability?

Your points are defeating your own argument.

I’d take this up with anyone, so don’t flatter yourself.

I’m not flattering myself you just keep talking to me, and I don’t really pay attention to your posts unless they’re towards me. Hey buddy if you wanna pretend you have a clue go for it.

WOODY[

Op4

Trane for head admin plz

unu

Quoted from Link!

[…]

so you’re norwegian

close enough

Trane

Quoted from konr

[…]I’m not flattering myself you just keep talking to me, and I don’t really pay attention to your posts unless they’re towards me. Hey buddy if you wanna pretend you have a clue go for it.

You are letting your friendship/semi cloud your judgement on the matter. I am not ‘talking to you’, I am debating on the points you are making. The fact you cannot distinguish the difference is not my problem.

The last project in this manner (in fact one third of the current roster) folded, what one month after forming? less?

Are you wishing to refute this fact? Or just try and make it about you instead?

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

par

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

choo choo, all aboard

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 25 Next »