Created 21st May 2013 @ 21:42

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »

huhystah

Quoted from Ace

A lot of rustled jimmies here, go do some yoga

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

you should either be forced to allow 120 fov or forced to disallow it, this whole gentleman’s agreement is open to abuse

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Ace

A lot of rustled jimmies here, go do some yoga

dAGNER

duplo

I suppose darn was in the wrong for expecting some decency and sportsmanship from his adversaries. gg wp cc

Will

Quoted from IPZIE

Im sorry? None of our players baited him to any of his reactions

Vinland Salmon: are u sure about the fov

Vinland Salmon: Darn would love to have 110 fov :(

cc//IpzTheTwit: exactly our reasoning not to allow it

evokje

WiK?

Darn would have single-handedly destroyed CC with his fov.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

I like how people are jumping on Darn, calling his behaviour out as ‘disgraceful’, yet nobody ever mentions the quality of discussions on these forums., If you are so damn obsessed with an idea of pushing TF2 as an esport, you might want to start from here.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

xzr

Quoted from IPZIE

We were afraid

QFT.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from numlocked

are you really flaming someone for being keen in prem while youre stuck in div5?

Liz Barton likes this.

accless

cp_

Quoted from Starkie

you should either be forced to allow 120 fov or forced to disallow it, this whole gentleman’s agreement is open to abuse

There needs to be a rule change to prevent this sorta thing in the future. Players used to 120 fov will struggle with 90 Fov and their sensitivity, players with 90 fov will be at a disadvantage because of their comparably limited Fov.

Also, can we all hug now and be friends again? Please?

bellum

fgt

I am div6 and wtf is this

accless

cp_

Quoted from bellum

I am div6 and wtf is this

RUN, SHIELD YOUR EYESJUSTGOWHILEYOUSTILLCAN

Trane

The blunt truth is that CC operated within the rules.

However, they had the opportunity to be the ‘bigger man’ by just allowing the FOV in this instance – for the sake of the casting organisations, casters, streamers – and all the people tuned in. (I was particularly looking forward to hearing pledge and Yuki casting a good game).

Darn’s behaviour is also far from acceptable, but I think he and CC come off pretty badly in this.

GeaR

Epsilon

It’s always so laughable to me when we want tf2 to grow as an (serious) esport but then have a league letting players decide whether to use a third party tool which manipulates the game mechanics. It’s so contradicting. I didn’t read the chat or anything but no blame for cc here. If you are keen and you really want to win, you have to make certain decisions even if it makes you look like assholes. I cannot say anymore that epsilon is the only team willing to win also because they did some tf2 homework :D
Anyways, people should stop playing with darn and etf2l should make a decision about higher pov as soon as possible. (Ban it).

bellum

fgt

Quoted from accless

[…]

RUN, SHIELD YOUR EYESJUSTGOWHILEYOUSTILLCAN

I came here for the kitchens dude, not to watch some premdiv prima donnas acting like 12yo kids

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »