Forum

CC Vinland what a disgrace

Created 21st May 2013 @ 21:42

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

How is this any way crack clan’s fault? Its something both teams must agree on. If one team doesn’t want to use it then tough shit, learn to play on fov90.

Dummy

Quoted from IPZIE

Im sorry? None of our players baited him to any of his reactions nor is it forbidden to not accept this gentlemans agreement. I don´t see a point giving my opponent a benefit in using higher fov while my guys are not used to it , hence would increase theirs. We were the first one to apologize to the streamviewers and we are still very angry we couldn´t play. If you say we baited someone and we behaved like kids I advice you to read the logs and chat and make up your own mind.

dude
come ON

lamefx

what was darn’s plan? to default every match that could not be played with higher fov?

The rules are pretty clear. You can only use it if both teams agree. Why should CC give in when the rules are clear. You going to let a raging kid hold you by the balls every time he doesn’t get his way?

Quoted from IPZIE

I don´t see a point giving my opponent a benefit in using higher fov while my guys are not used to it , hence would increase theirs.

I’m sorry if I’m mistaken here but isn’t tftrue just setting a new max fov?

@Thread: I feel sorry for all the ppl who watched this and Yuki who got up at 5am just to cast this game :s
Also yea Darn should be punished for that

Last edited by Solid,

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

Quoted from Kortz

What a fucking embarassment. Get Vinland out of prem.

What a fucking embarassment. Get Darn out of prem.

I can’t believe CC are getting shit for sticking to the rules while Darn is getting a pat on the back from some for acting like a spoiled child.

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

tf2 is dead

Kaneco

Quoted from IPZIE

Im sorry? None of our players baited him to any of his reactions nor is it forbidden to not accept this gentlemans agreement. I don´t see a point giving my opponent a benefit in using higher fov while my guys are not used to it , hence would increase theirs. We were the first one to apologize to the streamviewers and we are still very angry we couldn´t play. If you say we baited someone and we behaved like kids I advice you to read the logs and chat and make up your own mind.

lol. I dont think darn’s actitude was in any way acceptable but don’t make yourselves the victims here. All it takes is reading the logs to understand that the attitude was reciprocal.

also, the plugin only changes the fov of those who set it in settings, so allowing it wouldn’t change anything for anyone but for darn.

Last edited by Kaneco,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Solid

[…]
I’m sorry if I’m mistaken here but isn’t tftrue just setting a new max fov?

@Thread: I feel sorry for all the ppl who watched this and Yuki who got up at 5am just to cast this game :s
Also yea Darn should be punished for that

yes it does so what would happen is, the members in their team that are used to it would instantly change their fov while none of us would do so -> your giving your oponent the chance to have an advantage over you from the beginning. That I even have to justify my choices is such a hoax. We played perfeclty within in the rules. Darn expects everyone do please him and if not he leaves. gg attitude brother

Fodi

Inb4 all the prem teams disallowing TFTrue against Vinland.

unu

Quoted from T0m

How is this any way crack clan’s fault? Its something both teams must agree on. If one team doesn’t want to use it then tough shit, learn to play on fov90.

So much this.

Quoted from Fodi

Inb4 all the prem teams disallowing TFTrue against Vinland.

I was just about to post this, Darn gonna be maaaad.

Last edited by unu,

Dummy

Quoted from IPZIE

[…] We played perfeclty within in the rules.

It would do cc best if you just shut up and let this go by silently from your side
sure you were right, but youre acting your age like someone bove said

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from IPZIE

i see two possible reasons why you disallowed tftrue fov

1. you, cc top prem team, are genuinely scared of darn playing with the fov he is used to (which is basically what you’re saying now)
2. you are trying to be a bully

honestly, from looking at the chat log, it seems that you are trying to be dicks rather than having a good game. vinland is definitely not on the same calibre as you guys, so it just doesn’t make sense that you are scared of the very slight advantage that the fov plug-in uses.

Ace

A lot of rustled jimmies here, go do some yoga

Trane

This would have never happened if Admirable was around.

IPZIE

SUAVE

We were afraid

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »