Forum

CC Vinland what a disgrace

Created 21st May 2013 @ 21:42

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from numlocked

are you really flaming someone for being keen in prem while youre stuck in div5?

are you really flaming someone for being keen in div5 with 3 wins i na row, while you miss all your stickies and nades on me in prem? :D

enwyze

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]
are you really flaming someone for being keen in div5 with 3 wins i na row, while you miss all your stickies and nades on me in prem? :D

<3

vøid

prem = tryhards + dicks

that’s all i’ll remember tomorrow

Last edited by vøid,

Dennia

FAINT

Quoted from rytis

[…]
how is that bad by cc is beyond me

i dont like cc thats why they bad i like rake and feel sry for him ))

bellum

fgt

let the kids be kids :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Darn. I have 3 tips:

– Windowed custom resolution.
– Buy a 21:9 monitor.
– Get 3 monitors to spread the game on.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

How about ETF2L making a stance now about the TFtrue Fov? Either ban it or allow,
rather than making some useless rule, then we and you don’t have to deal with this shit!

Last edited by Toba,

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

XD tf2 community so great

Fodi

Its a god damn cartoon game, what on earth do you expect?

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Toba

How about ETF2L making a stance now about the TFtrue Fov? Either ban it or allow,
rather than making some useless rule, then we and you don’t have to deal with this shit!

They can’t force people to add it to their servers. So they should just outright ban it.

Even if CC and Darn both act like kiddies, it all stems from ETF2L never making an outright decision.

AnimaL

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

They can’t force people to add it to their servers.

not sure if dumb or just trolling

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Fodi

Its a god damn cartoon game, what on earth do you expect?

Comedy and drama?

konr

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

They can’t force people to add it to their servers. So they should just outright ban it.

Even if CC and Darn both act like kiddies, it all stems from ETF2L never making an outright decision.

Allowing it is not the same as enforcing it.. :|

Ace

Quoted from vøid

prem = tryhards + dicks

:(

ilike2spin

RLM

People should wake up and realise that this shit happens, cc did it to us two seasons ago saying they couldnt reschedule our official. CC in particular are really striving to reach the top and they’ll do what it takes within the rules. Teams should learn to protect themselves against it, if Darn won’t play without the fov, and vinland know, they should get someone who will at the very least for when teams don’t agree on it.

There should be a minor warning given for not completing the match, since the whole point of the reschedule rule is to protect casts from being ruined, there should also be minor warnings for text abuse, Darn is clearly guilty of that and CC is the team in prem who is known for shitty bind spamming and general crap throughout the game. It shouldn’t be allowed.

However, sadly, the admins are so far up cc’s backside that they get away with anything they want.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »