Forum

Fun with Flags

Created 18th April 2013 @ 13:28

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from .Selo

Turkey

Wow, so that is the reason of your unexplained hate. Why would you even hate someone because of nationality?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
Wow, so that is the reason of your unexplained hate. Why would you even hate someone because of nationality?

… what just happened?

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from ash

[…]
… what just happened?

Well, basically i don’t even know him, but he insulted me in my recpost some time ago, and since he requested a German-Turkish flag, i made a guess that it was because of national hate.
I probably shouldn’t even write that post in the first place, but whatever.

CHERRY

[…]
Well, basically i don’t even know him, but he insulted me in my recpost some time ago, and since he requested a German-Turkish flag, i made a guess that it was because of national hate.

Come on German-Turkish was funny :D
I’m sorry, but it seems like you’re having inferiority complex or just are oversensitive.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from jakeowaty

I would become an admin just so I could change them, with one condition: You have to play for those countries in nations cup.

Oh, that would be helluva lot of fun.

hehe you have no idea :D

.Selo

[…]

Who the fuck are you and why would I hate my own nationality?
Are you mentally challenged or something?

Last edited by .Selo,

Mankey

We would greatly appreciate if you could add Czechoslovakia flag :)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

[…]

Couldn’t be because he was turkish but lived in germany? Nah, that’s stupid, gotta be racism involved here

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from .Selo

[…]
Who the fuck are you and why would I hate my own nationality?

No, the other way around, I don’t even care about nationality. I just made a guess that you wrote a random negative comment on my recruitment because of national hate, sorry if I was wrong.
Anyway, lets not make stories out of nothing and flood the forums, I’m pretty sure I explained everything in an understandable way.

Snooki

VDOH

America/Europe please [2]

Last edited by Snooki,

jakeowaty

Quoted from Snooki

America/Europe please [2]

garden

would be nice to get a Northern Irish flag
https://www.whatifsports.com/soccer/Images/Flag/nir.gif
there’s a link that meets all the specifications

Last edited by garden,

CHERRY

Quoted from garden

would be nice to get a Northern Irish flag
https://www.whatifsports.com/soccer/Images/Flag/nir.gif
there’s a link that meets all the specifications

It’s not official Northern Ireland’s flag since the Government and Parliament of Northern Ireland were abolished by the Parliament of the United Kingdom, so we won’t add it.
It’s as official as Irish tricolour which is flown by northern nationalists just like Ulster banner is used by loyalists or St Patrick’s Saltire (this one is at least still officially used sometimes).
ETF2L stays away from politics so even though it’s not up to me I doubt it will be added unless it gets official again.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Max

Fusion

Swedish/Turkish flag. You can’t believe how many Turkish immigrants that has a swedish passport (One of them being me)

CHERRY

Sorry to let you all down guys, but as far as I know split flags are meant for teams:
Quoted from slate

If you are going to suggest Split-Flags, I’m checking your Teams, if you even have any use for it.

Quoted from slate

If you are asking for Split Country Flags, it better be for a TEAM (your own Team) and consist of only two Countrys.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »