Forum

Maps for season 15 :O

Created 11th March 2013 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Clark

gravelpit (make it just ab, not abba, and it should be fine)

problem is that the match is decided by 2 clutch pushes then

Henghast

open
bobs

I really dont understand why people like obscure. It’s as bad as freight.

Go to mid. Pure dm fest. roll through 2nd as if it wasnt there. Get stuck on last for 8min.
Repeat.

How is this a good map for viewers or players.

Gpit is different and that’s nice but I don’t enjoy it, it’s not fun to watch.

I wouldn’t mind having Viaduct Pro, theres a little bit of strat there with the spawn timers, the sniper lines are cut off significantly. It could be fun.

Yet to test Quay and Metalworks which appear to be the go to maps for the future.

MisterPixels

Quoted from mhwk

just no croissant, thx

Kaneco

Quoted from Trane

A koth map (viaduct being the obvious one) and gpit. Rules for gpit to somehow ensure it doesn’t take close to an hour to complete in a close match.

Exactly… Keep the current map list and add some variety to it with tested maps played by other scenes all around the world.

Get viaduct_pro (the best koth map around for 6s imo) and gravelpit (the best attack – defense map for 6s) and you have an excellent map pool

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I like the map pool.

I would’t be against trying a new map in every other season.

emphasis on “NEW” not “OLD NOSTALGIA” because it worked so well previously.

Quoted from smziii

someone pls explain: what makes “metalworks” a somewhat decent map oO

dem amerikans played it last season and seemed to enjoy it, probably

Last edited by Enef,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Henghast

Go to mid. Pure dm fest. roll through 2nd as if it wasnt there. Get stuck on last for 8min.
Repeat.

How is this a good map for viewers or players.

Gpit is different and that’s nice but I don’t enjoy it, it’s not fun to watch.

I wouldn’t mind having Viaduct Pro, theres a little bit of strat there with the spawn timers, the sniper lines are cut off significantly. It could be fun.

Yet to test Quay and Metalworks which appear to be the go to maps for the future.

but viaduct is the same thing that you just said about obscure – go mid, dm, get raped. try to push mid, fail. repeat.
throw in the occasional snipers with retarded sightlines
amazing map isnt it

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Get rid of granary, its boring as fuck.

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Replace Gran with Viaduct_pro :p

cube

Quoted from dob

Replace Gran with Viaduct_pro :p

dob 2 bad for gran rollouts

Henghast

open
bobs

oh yeah the initial phase is all dm everywhere and the map is really dm heavy in general.

I was thinking more about the koth mechanics being more interesting than being stuck on last point. Although I do see the correlation between holding last and dancing about a point on koth, the fact that it’s a single point, that the teams can have such a slender lead, that deaths on the holding team become so much worse.

I’d like to try it out and see how it plays over the course of a few play throughs as the only time previous was at LAN.

edit for grammar

Last edited by Henghast,

frixx

LG

just no gravelpit

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Henghast

Repeat.

IMO, the new obscure which is not the snowy one doesn’t have this last push problem. I don’t dare to explaing because my explanations are so freaking long always. It has way better potential than freight; sniper sightlines might be abit retarded on obscure aswell.

Maybe we should forget the old maps then, because they have been kicked for a reason, so let’s go for the new maps aka quay, metalworks, something.

Haim

addict!

follower.

nwdlz

Sǒski

viaduct
freight (rly want!)
yukon ?
and may be turbine? :)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Maps I’d like to see
viaduct pro
granary pro

Maps I wouldn’t
any map in previous seasons not in the map pool to date (with the exception of turbine & possibly gravelpit)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »