Forum

Maps for season 15 :O

Created 11th March 2013 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 17 Next »

Ch3Vy

FjK

Who else is dead tired of just playing Badlands, Granary, Gully and Snake?
I know why the map pool for season 14 was so small but could we get some versatility for season 15?

Maps I’d like to see:
Obscure (not the snowy one)
Fastlane O.o
Gravelpit
Well.

I wouldn’t want 3 totally new maps for the season but just something new and exciting; I didn’t find process exciting at all :D

Tell what maps you’d like to play on season 15 ;)

Trane

A koth map (viaduct being the obvious one) and gpit. Rules for gpit to somehow ensure it doesn’t take close to an hour to complete in a close match.

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Trane

A koth map (viaduct being the obvious one) and gpit. Rules for gpit to somehow ensure it doesn’t take close to an hour to complete in a close match.

Totally forgot about viaduct! That would be nice aswell.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Process is meh. But meh seems to be okay, because people will pcw on “meh” without too much hassle. It’s a fine space filler for now.

I don’t think revisiting most maps will get us anywhere. I’d like a sixth map, but i’d rather have five that people will play and not QQ about in every thread on this forum.

I’ve always wanted to try viaduct in the season though, i’ve had some epic games on that and given the other shit we’ve tried I don’t see why it hasn’t been done really.

comedown

4-25

viaduct or snowy obscure

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

metalworks!

Disclaimer: This post solely displays the opinion of its author, not the organisation he is representing.

unu

YUKON!

phx

cmrd

Lose granary, get metalworks and keep the rest of the maps we played.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from CanFo

metalworks!

Disclaimer: This post solely displays the opinion of its author, not the organisation he is representing.

stop lying canfo we all know you are talking for the organisation on these matters

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

someone pls explain: what makes “metalworks” a somewhat decent map oO

T-Mac

DA!

all we need is dynamic maps

Clark

SDCK!

well (kind of slow paced, but otherwise extremely good)
fastlane (or its variations, there are some good ones)
viaduct (obvious choice imo, I was cheering for it since the beginning of times)
gravelpit (make it just ab, not abba, and it should be fine)
freight (throw stones at me, I won’t stop loving this one ever)

Last edited by Clark,

ondkaja

IKEA

Gpit

Make it like in highlander; since it takes long time to complete make it the only map on a week.

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

just no croissant, thx

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Ch3Vy

Maps I’d like to see:
Obscure (not the snowy one)
Fastlane O.o
Gravelpit
Well.

There is a reason why all of these maps got kicked out of the mappool. They are shit/boring and people hardly ever played on them except when they had to.

Keep the mappool as it is.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 17 Next »