Who deserves a shot at Prem?

Created 11th January 2013 @ 21:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from r7anfan

[…]

+1 LOL, blatant damage control. At the least they WERE decided.

[…]

Ah, so after admin(s) leaked your information then Poop’s blog was released, you all of a sudden release this topic by coincidence? Very believable Sonny.

The discussion came up because the Provisional Divisions are supposed to come out tomorrow. Not even sure how this thread would cover any leaks. It was simply Admirable asking opinions from the community. Not expecting a whole lot of mind changing input tbh. :D

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from wolve

[…]

uV in it’s current form seem to be nowhere near as good as they used to be with forsaken and hitman.

They may not have the star names. But i thought ETF2L were big fans of stability and teams that work their way to the top. I believe the best examples of this are uV and Pyrogen out of all the contenders.

They deserve the chance just as much if not more so than the ‘project’ teams like Potentials

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Where do I sign up for playoffs?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

PyRo|GEN, without a shadow of a doubt.

If the new Broder isn’t in prem by default they should also be in it. That team will finish #2 in prem.

Last edited by Koeitje,

kalhó

MM
Nave

PyRo|GEN and uV

taro

Lutuset, PyRo|GEN and Arx Imperators are all solid and well deserving teams, however it’s hard to say how they will cope in PREM, but out of all the teams my votes go to these 3.

I’m assuming the other 7 will be
Epsilon
BFF
Broder
CC
Quarantine
Doctrinal
myDGB

S14 GONE BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I also like the idea of a Finns vs Spaniards vs Frenchies playoff :D

Last edited by taro,

pyro

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I don’t think arx imperators are good enough for the prem playoffs really.

taro

Quoted from Sideshow

I don’t think arx imperators are good enough for the prem playoffs really.

Maybe you’re right, It’s hard to say what their performance will be like with the recent loss of their medic a.c.a.b from the roster. But I still think they’re a strong team who have climbed the divisions over the seasons and proven their skill.

And they did beat logs.tf in S13 which is a team Admirable mentioned http://etf2l.org/matches/35897/

Just my 2 cents.

AnimaL

Anyone wanting in should be allowed to play for it. Make couple one night cups and see who is good enough. This “i think” bullshit pisses me off every season.
Quoted from Sonny Black

Not expecting a whole lot of mind changing input tbh. :D

??? How can ppl work with this guy? Or everyone in admin team is like this?

Last edited by AnimaL,

rarecandy

Quoted from AnimaL

Anyone wanting in should be allowed to play for it. Make couple one night cups and see who is good enough.

Yes!

Also playoffs for div1 like last season would be a good idea too. Maybe even div2 playoffs since I’ve seen a lot of new teams forming. But I also understand that arranging that many playoffs might be a bit too much work ( since half of the div2 playoff contenders would probably fold any way)

Last edited by rarecandy,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Lutuset and Pyrogen

Setlet

Lutuset ofc

crouton

LEGO

FG.

Or just Ramown with any team really.

fraudd