Forum

Who deserves a shot at Prem?

Created 11th January 2013 @ 21:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

My question is simple:
Which teams deserve to be in the playoff for the remaining Prem spot for S14?
I’ll imposed a maximum limit of eight teams, no minimum.

In no particular order I’d go with AVENUE, Lutuset, logs.tf, PyRo|GEN, Potentials.
I find it hard to separate these teams.

Khronus

.Dicknitas

I don’t know who plays in avenue right now (since brego left and stuff) so I woudn’t count them. About the rest, yeah pyro gen, furbo pandas, lutuset, potentials and maybe, MAYBE Outsiders (they seem great don’t know how they manage against prem team though)

Last edited by Khronus,

droso

o/

Quoted from Khronus

I don’t know who plays in avenue right now so I woudn’t count them. About the rest, yeah pyro gen, furbo pandas, lutuset, potentials and maybe, MAYBE Outsiders (they seem great don’t know how they manage against prem team though)

We usually do okay against low prem teams but we’re not interested in getting a prem spot at all right now though.
Most of our players are still fairly new to high level TF2 and we feel like we could really learn a lot from a season in div1 (as a team).
Thanks for suggesting us though!

Last edited by droso,

Regen

nf.
9F

Pyrogen

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I don’t think Avenue would be a good choice, but I agree with the rest.

EDIT: I’d also like some playoff for d1 too :>

Last edited by Sideshow,

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Pyrogen

vani

Bully

Quoted from gf18_idiot

Pyrogen

They have one of the best underdog medics

WOODY[

Op4

i hear AUTOBOTS are huge gamers

fawwles

TSUN~

nice attempt at damage control, but it’s too late since everybody knows that the playoff spots have already been decided thanks to the admin leaks at http://pooptf2.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/a-few-points/

Tek

ft.

PYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGENPYROGEN

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from fawwles

nice attempt at damage control, but it’s too late since everybody knows that the playoff spots have already been decided thanks to the admin leaks at http://pooptf2.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/a-few-points/

There will probably be playoffs, but the teams in the playoffs are still not decided, so yeah. Well done leaking not made decisions, if it was leaked at all.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

If uV don’t at the very least get offered a shot it will be ridiculous, these guys have more than earned it

wolve

[d¿s]
LEGO

Quoted from CommanderX

If uV don’t at the very least get offered a shot it will be ridiculous, these guys have more than earned it

uV in it’s current form seem to be nowhere near as good as they used to be with forsaken and hitman.

r7anfan

;?

Quoted from fawwles

+1 LOL, blatant damage control. At the least they WERE decided.

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
There will probably be playoffs, but the teams in the playoffs are still not decided, so yeah. Well done leaking not made decisions, if it was leaked at all.

Ah, so after admin(s) leaked your information then Poop’s blog was released, you all of a sudden release this topic by coincidence? Very believable Sonny.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Damn, they are onto us…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »