Forum

Still need someone...

Created 21st August 2012 @ 21:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Its origins come from the time of the black death, plague to you and me. You know the nursery rhyme, ring of roses… ATISHOO ATISHOO we all fall down…sneezing was one of the first symptoms, then you fell down dead.

You sneeze, you get a blessing to help avoid plague…cos yeah, that’ll help. They also used to stick cloves in oranges and put them on a stick to breath in the aroma. That was thought to ward against the infection too. Ahh the good old days of medical ignorance.

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

In times gone by people thought a sneeze was your soul trying to escape your body, and offering a blessing was the way to counteract that.

I was told that with your eyes closed and mouth open the devil could inhabit your body (during a sneeze) was the reason

Henghast

open
bobs

I was told that it was said because they believed the sneeze was caused by demons being expulsed from your body and you were to be immediately blessed in order for them to not re-enter and do whatever demons do.

As for the plague beaks they were stuffed with herbs and strong smelling plants garlic etc a lot because of the strong connotation between foul smells and diesease. It’s pretty logical if you think about it.

Monkeh

I was told the devil and some guy called god actually exist. Then i realised that was ridiculous.

Henghast

open
bobs

I was told it was actually aliens and the demons were all just alien ghosts spirit raping us.

Anarchy-pastafarian masterrace

theonlydkdreng

Fizzy

As a serious reply. I would like to join your team. I have never played competetive, but i would love to get into it. i have 800 hours and my fav class is spy, but i can also play soldier or pyro. Hoping your project turns into something :)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Hi mate. Not sure if you are troll or real. But if you are really interested, you should check: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/6v6newmix

Mercyless and Crashsite doing great work, organising newbie mixes to teach new players in the competitive format. Also there is loads of information on it :)

Last edited by Andee,

theonlydkdreng

Fizzy

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2