Forum

Still need someone...

Created 21st August 2012 @ 21:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Hey still looking for someone who is experienced but is willing to start a team please add me! :3

Croogah

Do you believe in god hybridcookies?

Quoted from Croogah

Do you believe in god hybridcookies?

This thread went downhill fast

Henghast

open
bobs

Do you think Hybridcookies would be some sort of cake cookie combination? Or maybe a cookie Donut combination. Deliciour gooey cookies with jam inside and ridiculous amounts of frosted sugar on the outside?

Netsky

either ball up and start looking in the recruitment section – or what I would recommend start playing in an other team first and gain experience on your own.

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Quoted from Netsky

either ball up and start looking in the recruitment section – or what I would recommend start playing in an other team first and gain experience on your own.

ok ill keep on trying

atmo

somebody to looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove~ ( ¯◡◡¯·)

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Quoted from Henghast

Do you think Hybridcookies would be some sort of cake cookie combination? Or maybe a cookie Donut combination. Deliciour gooey cookies with jam inside and ridiculous amounts of frosted sugar on the outside?

i personally believe that a hybrid cookie is a cross between a cookie, a brownie and fudge! :P

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Quoted from .

[…]
This thread went downhill fast

indeed

Croogah

You know when you sneeze and someone says “Bless you” or “God bless you”, I don’t understand that, does god really care about a rapid expulsion of mucus from your nostrils, I don’t believe in a God but that question has kept me awake for a long time now and I would be happy if someone could explain.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Croogah

You know when you sneeze and someone says “Bless you” or “God bless you”, I don’t understand that, does god really care about a rapid expulsion of mucus from your nostrils, I don’t believe in a God but that question has kept me awake for a long time now and I would be happy if someone could explain.

Only americans say that, we say gesundheit..

Croogah

Quoted from Regen

[…]

Only americans say that, we say gesundheit..

Google says that means “health”, but, why say anything at all, why not say stuff when someone yawns or burps?

n00ne

i just say “eeeeeewww”

Last edited by n00ne,

wrock

vier

Quoted from Croogah

[…]

Google says that means “health”, but, why say anything at all, why not say stuff when someone yawns or burps?

when you sneeze your’e probably sick, so you wish him health;)

yawns or burps? youre not sick until you dont do it every 5 sec

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Croogah

In times gone by people thought a sneeze was your soul trying to escape your body, and offering a blessing was the way to counteract that.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »