Forum

Unlocks panel

Created 30th June 2012 @ 12:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 28 Next »

Kaneco

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Translation: I can’t position myself, I need the escapist (or whatever the new eq is called) to help me play.

Translation: I’m an elitist and a troll, a bad one at that.

AnimaL

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

mad cuz bad?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

I wasn’t trolling. I wish I was. If it was W00dy that posted your post then my response would be trolling.

Sketch

MM

Yay we are now on track for a traditional unlocks debate! Oooh the nostalgia!

Let me have a go:

You are dribbling shitter koeitje. Just a close minded douchebag, how can you say unlocks are bad but you dont mind the op kritz or ubersaw. Imo bring back fan and gunboats

I feel better now.

Waebi

‹Con›

can any admin lock this thread already?
– nothing that has been said on the last few pages contributes in any way to the never-ending argument, as these reasons on both sides of the dispute are already well known,
– this thread is now like a freight train that has derailed and spilled its goods all over the place, and
– it’s starting to get embarrassing for the community as a whole, seeing the amount of shit some of us are able to produce and squeeze into long paragraphs.

Last edited by Waebi,

Quoted from Sketch

Yay we are now on track for a traditional unlocks debate! Oooh the nostalgia!

Let me have a go:

You are dribbling shitter koeitje. Just a close minded douchebag, how can you say unlocks are bad but you dont mind the op kritz or ubersaw. Imo bring back fan and gunboats

I feel better now.

You’re a big gay smelly willy

wpminnows

[PG]

maybe if we post on natf2 asking the americans how they feel about unlocks vs vanilla we’ll get some intelligent posts

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I think we need to start rethinking our outlook on unlocks, the NA scene seems to be completely fine, nobody whines about being dead etc.

We are at risk of seriously causing a stop in the growth of 6v6, we have to face facts, TF2 is now about unlocks, so we must adjust appropriately.

I really hope that ETF2L just allow unlocks, get rid of the stagnant 13 year old players like Koetijeije and just start embracing it, I mean, NA TF2 is really entertaining to watch, I wonder why?…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Allow gunslinger and frontier justice plx, so I play engi!

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Koeitje

Allow gunslinger and frontier justice plx, so I play engi!

nah frontier justice too op, just allow the gunslinger. I mean it cant do any harm as it has lower damage, lower hp than a normal sentry also you cant refill it with bullets and you cant upgrade it. so I think its very balanced and should be allowed!

Sketch

MM

ok so the whole point in this thread is to discuss having an Unlocks pannel and all it has turned into is another pro’s cons and flaming unlocks debate?

clearly an unlocks panel is needed.

AnimaL

Quoted from Sketch

clearly an unlocks panel is needed.

as if someone will play with unlocks lol

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

I can’t really see what can still be done that hasn’t been done in the past 3 or 4 years with the vanilla ruleset. Unlocks allow for more options and possibility to develop new strategies and plays, and that’s a fact, you have a total different set of play possibilities as a gunboats soldier than you have with a shotgun soldier. As you also have a total different set of possibilities when running a boston basher scout on your team. It just opens up a whole new world tactic wise to explore, now tell me with the current ruleset how hasn’t everything been milked to the max.

this is where your inexperience shows though, we have played with unlocks, I can’t remember exactly when but it was either s9 or s10 when we stopped. that’s not long ago at all. people didn’t enjoy it, and thats actually without most of the bs valve has come out with recently.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

I can’t really see what can still be done that hasn’t been done in the past 3 or 4 years with the vanilla ruleset. Unlocks allow for more options and possibility to develop new strategies and plays, and that’s a fact, you have a total different set of play possibilities as a gunboats soldier than you have with a shotgun soldier. As you also have a total different set of possibilities when running a boston basher scout on your team. It just opens up a whole new world tactic wise to explore, now tell me with the current ruleset how hasn’t everything been milked to the max.

based on your argument, the only thing showing is your incompetence at mastering 6v6, since even such a simple thing as building uber on a soldier is too hard for you to accomplish, and asking for a buff before jumping without gunboats is too hard for you to do.

Last edited by FIR,

Kaneco

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
this is where your inexperience shows though, we have played with unlocks, I can’t remember exactly when but it was either s9 or s10 when we stopped. that’s not long ago at all. people didn’t enjoy it, and thats actually without most of the bs valve has come out with recently.

I am aware there were seasons with different rulesets, if you didn’t notice I have been registered here for 2 years. And it wasn’t about people who didn’t enjoy it, it was much worse, a bunch of top level players that didn’t have it their way and started whining until they got what they want.

Quoted from FIR

[…]

based on your argument, the only thing showing is your incompetence at mastering 6v6, since even such a simple thing as building uber on a soldier is too hard for you to accomplish, and asking for a buff before jumping without gunboats is too hard for you to do.

Lol, my post really went miles over your head didn’t it?

Talk about competence, you lack some in reading and understanding.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 28 Next »