Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

I had to click No so many times! :D
Reminded me of this http://youtu.be/aFd5Cci_pE4?t=54s

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Mark

Phase

This isn’t a very good way to go about it (surprise). This will just end up with groups of people saying no to everything, and people with a complex list of what is allowed and what isn’t.

I think it’s best to expand on our current system. We’ve allowed the kritzkrieg because it adds to the 6v6 game, whereas we’ve disallowed something like the backburner, because while it’s fair and balanced, and I’m sure no one would complain if it was allowed, it doesn’t add anything to the 6v6 game – so it’s banned for the sake of simplicity.

I don’t think anyone wants a system where 57 unlocks are allowed and 38 are banned. It’s far too complex.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Mark

This isn’t a very good way to go about it (surprise). This will just end up with groups of people saying no to everything, and people with a complex list of what is allowed and what isn’t.

I think it’s best to expand on our current system. We’ve allowed the kritzkrieg because it adds to the 6v6 game, whereas we’ve disallowed something like the backburner, because while it’s fair and balanced, and I’m sure no one would complain if it was allowed, it doesn’t add anything to the 6v6 game – so it’s banned for the sake of simplicity.

I don’t think anyone wants a system where 57 unlocks are allowed and 38 are banned. It’s far too complex.

I said yes to the gunslinger D:

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from CrashSite

In china can’t vote, someone add me to the “Vanilla pls” part. Also this doesn’t really help in anyway.

It helps a lot, as long as it’s not final. This will give the admins facts on the speculations about if skill level has anything to do with it, and this will also rule out a few unlocks if hardly anyone wants it. Whether or not an unlock should be allowed still needs further evaluation, but this is a good start.

Pricee

has $w@G

ticked yes for all medic boxes, in fact more yes than no overall. Also instant no on the gunslinger

Last edited by Pricee,

MightyMe

UbeR |

Voted yes for Boston Basher, gunboats, machina, razorback(why not?), cloak ‘n dagger, blutsauger, kritskrieg and the ubersaw.

envy

Quoted from ups

vote No for everything.

Cheers with hating on medlocks, rofl.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

All no except b. basher and market gardener.

ups

Quoted from envy

[…]
Cheers with hating on medlocks, rofl.

It’s about time kritz got removed!

Seriously though, I only provided a default option for everything, which as I expect is No for the most unlocks. It’s not like it submits the results, you are welcome to change some options before submitting.

Cookeh

RJumper, B.Basher, Gunboats, Market Gardener, Flare gun, medlocks, ambassador.

Rjumper, gunboats, market gardener and ambassador because they reward skill and will get some more plays in TF2 – just look at american scence.

atmo

gunboats, gardener, pain train, updated medlocks

droso

o/

It took us two years to finally have a decent ruleset and put most of the unlock discussions to sleep.

Please don’t ruin it and just stick to it.
Vanilla+medlocks please! And no shitty pyrovision too.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Stop with the unlocks, they’re awful.
Vanilla+medlocks only.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Just want to say that whoever suggested CnD needs to get their head checked, if you allow that I will literally sit on your last point until you either leave your cap exposed or your medic.

This is what I am worried about, people who don’t know about unlocks role in 6v6 voting on them.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Wow, people are actually serious about this.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »