[6v6] Unofficial Giant Unlocks Poll!

Created 30th June 2012 @ 10:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

I have too much time on my hands.

There has been a lot of talk about the unlocks recently so I thought it might be interesting to compile a poll asking what people think of each individual unlock.

You can answer the poll here – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFlUG9PVmtEaGJIbkxlcEZGeGxVdlE6MQ#gid=0
It should be publically visible, if there are any issues please let me know.

Bear in mind this poll is purely ran by me, not by ETF2L. I’m curious about the results so I thought I’d ask.

Please keep this thread for discussion of the poll itself. There are plenty of threads covering the unlocks already.

:)

wrock

vier

with etf2l name? you should write somewhere that you dont publish the names, and keep it…
some might have a problem with it

btw how about some comments or a dont know button?

Last edited by wrock,

Mercyless

ORACLE

Hey, thanks for this.

EDIT : Was gonna vote yes for the crit a cola, but now I remember they buffed it so you’re 25% faster. Scouts before demos at mid!

Last edited by Mercyless,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

In china can’t vote, someone add me to the “Vanilla pls” part. Also this doesn’t really help in anyway.

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Well that was a lot of NOPES

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from wrock

with etf2l name? you should write somewhere that you dont publish the names, and keep it…
some might have a problem with it

btw how about some comments or a dont know button?

I might use names to play around with the layout of the results (eg sorting by division, s12 participation etc.) but I definitely won’t be revealing the results of any individua(s) by their name(s).

If you don’t know what to answer for any particular unlock, or you don’t care if it is allowed or not, leave the answer blank.

For the purposes of this poll I really don’t care why you want or do not want to use a given unlock, so there’s no point in asking participants to write a paragraph about each unlock that I’m never going to read. I might use more Giant Polls in the future for that, over a smaller range of unlocks. For now I only ask that you make sure you actually know what the weapon does before you make a decision on it. In the meantime, if you have a strong opinion on any of them, please check out the many unlock discussions elsewhere on the forum.

envy

This is great. Too bad only fanatics will vote on such a great amount of unlocks.

Darn

rockit like

Did not realize there were so fucking many unlocks.

Mits

Demoman was probably the easiest to fill :D

private_meta

STDs

Quoted from Crasp

[…]

I might use names to play around with the layout of the results (eg sorting by division, s12 participation etc.) but I definitely won’t be revealing the results of any individua(s) by their name(s).

If you don’t know what to answer for any particular unlock, or you don’t care if it is allowed or not, leave the answer blank.

For the purposes of this poll I really don’t care why you want or do not want to use a given unlock, so there’s no point in asking participants to write a paragraph about each unlock that I’m never going to read. I might use more Giant Polls in the future for that, over a smaller range of unlocks. For now I only ask that you make sure you actually know what the weapon does before you make a decision on it. In the meantime, if you have a strong opinion on any of them, please check out the many unlock discussions elsewhere on the forum.

Just saying, if you check a box but realize later it’s neither “ban” nor “unban” (so, “don’t care”), you can’t uncheck it and you would have to fill out the entire poll again.

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

I do hope people don’t vote to allow pyroland. It’s a quirky idea and I understand that it may add a bit of fun but it’s probably chopped full of those missing textures and props much like that 2fort missing panel as well as any other little advantages like spotting sticky traps easier.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from TurboTabs

I do hope people don’t vote to allow pyroland. It’s a quirky idea and I understand that it may add a bit of fun but it’s probably chopped full of those missing textures and props much like that 2fort missing panel as well as any other little advantages like spotting sticky traps easier.

It should never be allowed, you indeed spot stickies and such WAY easier

ups

Please provide a default option for everything next time. Thank you

Quickly wrote a few lines of js for myself to vote No for everything.
Not the prettiest code in the world, but you’re welcome to use it if lazy.
http://pastebin.com/7uTzrN9d

Last edited by ups,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from TurboTabs

To be honest half of this community visit Pyroland with or without the goggles. (Shifty Izzii, JoeyC).

Mercyless

ORACLE

Just noticed that there is nothing preventing me from voting multiple times under other people names. can’t you fix that somehow

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »