Forum

So if Epsilon do fold after lan ..what happens to etf2l ?

Created 14th June 2012 @ 15:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

The americans have the benefit of 3 $10k lans a year, we do not….. There’s literally nothing for epsilon to play for after i46.

If the scene would attend more then 1 lan a year in force then would there not be more prize money and prize items knocking around? The prize pool for i46 is £5,000 minimum which is about $7,500. If the same amount of people would turn up three times a year then i think there would be 3 $10k lans a year.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Coleman

[…]

If the scene would attend more then 1 lan a year in force then would there not be more prize money and prize items knocking around? The prize pool for i46 is £5,000 minimum which is about $7,500. If the same amount of people would turn up three times a year then i think there would be 3 $10k lans a year.

problem is that its far more easier to get around USA than europe and the currency difference is a pain in the ass too

AnimaL

Quoted from rytis

[…]
problem is that its far more easier to get around USA than europe and the currency difference is a pain in the ass too

? how what why?!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]? how what why?!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

What happens?

Same thing been happening for nearly 2 years, and people still play.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]? how what why?!

WHEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cc//

no more tf2 games with popcorn on stv :(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

TF2. It’s all about the money.

Scattered across the various divisions, only a handful of teams remain that play the game for fun.

most top level teams play competitively to win tournaments and prizes.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from numlocked

[…]

most top level teams play competitively to win tournaments and prizes.

Really? Might as well get a job then. It’s equally boring but it pays better (and more consistently so).

AnimaL

[…]

Really? Might as well get a job then. It’s equally boring but it pays better (and more consistently so).

quite the job u do if ur doing it @ 21:00

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Huh.
Wake up, princesses.

omrish

Quoted from ReveraL

[…]
nigga plz, how can you even talk about tarkus when your such a rubbish soldier. peace.

HU PREM

bìester

[…]

+1

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from ReveraL

[…]
nigga plz, how can you even talk about tarkus when your such a rubbish soldier. peace.

HUUU PREM.
Besides he can say that because he is as bad as tarkus. Easy as that.

omrish

Quoted from Rdios

[…]
HUUU PREM.
Besides he can say that because he is as bad as tarkus. Easy as that.

stop with all these kebabs

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »