Forum

So if Epsilon do fold after lan ..what happens to etf2l ?

Created 14th June 2012 @ 15:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

envy

Quoted from Turbo

How come ? A lot of people have been saying it is the “next big FPS” What makes it boring ?

Like CS:GO? Next big FPS.

Trath

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

its like in cc , matanan and ret, the others are just placeholders

edit: sorry roy, obviously the best medic arround

word.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

The same thing that happened when 4kings/dignitas/relic folded and every other good team after that. Skill level drops, new prem standard, it starts to feel normal again because there is nobody better to prove it is lower and then people start claiming the skill level hasn’t dropped at all or is at it’s highest.

wOlliee

The skill level dropped tremendously when tarkus went prem

atmo

Quoted from Turbo

[…]

How come ? A lot of people have been saying it is the “next big FPS” What makes it boring ?

those people have generally been given free flights, accommodation and prizes

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

lol

Tawks

who the fuck cares. 90% of ETF2L derps around in div1 – 6 so even if Epsilon folds or prem gets messed up, I wouldnt give a single fuck.

Something like that.

pyyyour

Quoted from gnaw

From the point of view of an avid spectator and a beginning player, it does feel a bit upsetting that i46 is treated as the fucking apocalypse of TF2. Americans stay optimistic and keep pointing out to growth and rising popularity, meanwhile here THIS IS WHERE IT ALL ENDS, THE RAPTURE IS UPON US, AFTER THE FINAL BABY JESUS SWOOPS DOWN AND DEFEATS THE DARK LORD OF HATS ROBIN WALKER.

We have seen nothing but rapid growth in the American TF2 Scene. Streaming is becoming highly popular. We are working on further connecting Highlander and 6’s. The only negative have in America is ESEA Lan, funding the trips, and having 8 teams who truly deserve to be in Invite.

With Classic Mixup, srsly br0, Flow, and LG (quantic) going to this LAN you’re going to see one of the best lans ever. Well, maybe.

h1

:3
BM

shootmania wont be anything big, CS,CS:sourse are still far to big competitive wise for anything major to happen even if cs:go gets anywhere(which it wont), tf2 will remain as ever, teams drop – skill level changes, whos to say it will get worse? and not improve?, likes of epsilon went from div3-prem and currently one of the best teams going, yet whos to say there lower standard than previous seasons of prem?, times change and so do skill levels, cant really compare the past to the present when back then you you’reself where a lower skill level. for all we know what exists now has been better than previous seasons… unless past n present battle it out theres shit to comepare to. SO STOP JUDGING CURRENT BY THE PAST.

EXAMPLE cs wise, NiP 2001 best team going, then Sk.swe(nip) dominated for 3years running then along comes fnatic, another team working there way up to actually beating teams that were once amazing, skill levels change over time tbh they get better, due to the fact competitive is way more known now then it ever has been, people are starting younger learning quicker, and bar the fact there younger there reaction times, are 10x the speed of ours (not literally for the arseholes out there), learn quicker etc.

Last edited by h1,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from gnaw

From the point of view of an avid spectator and a beginning player, it does feel a bit upsetting that i46 is treated as the fucking apocalypse of TF2. Americans stay optimistic and keep pointing out to growth and rising popularity, meanwhile here THIS IS WHERE IT ALL ENDS, THE RAPTURE IS UPON US, AFTER THE FINAL BABY JESUS SWOOPS DOWN AND DEFEATS THE DARK LORD OF HATS ROBIN WALKER.

The americans have the benefit of 3 $10k lans a year, we do not….. There’s literally nothing for epsilon to play for after i46.

Also whether shootmania has longevity or not, there will be money in it long enough to keep epsilons players away from it long enough to prevent there being any chance of them staying together.

IPZIE

SUAVE

i like vaginas.

wOlliee

18:20 – reJ ipz : I don’t like vaginas, i really love cock

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

The americans have the benefit of 3 $10k lans a year, we do not….. There’s literally nothing for epsilon to play for after i46.

TF2. It’s all about the money.

Scattered across the various divisions, only a handful of teams remain that play the game for fun.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

When Epsilon folds we can finally have more money prizes in ETF2L

ReveraL

Quoted from wOlliee

The skill level dropped tremendously when tarkus went prem

nigga plz, how can you even talk about tarkus when your such a rubbish soldier. peace.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »