Created 19th August 2011 @ 19:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »

Edd

T2P

ban it because it sounds like shit

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from flushy

also an advantage to equip it in that the sound it makes when it fires IMO is less distinct and therefore harder to pick up where it came from

My thoughts exactly, but in other ways I don’t care really. I don’t even see how it makes airshots that much easier, the rocket ends up roughly in the same place anyway…

Skyride

DUCS

The weapon itself is fine. The sound is a big issue though. It’s a lot less audible because its so low range, especially when you factor in all the explosion sounds, even if there was a setting to make it use the standard RL sound (or even if they changed it to use the actual Q3 sound) it’d be fine.

WLL

Quoted from Edd

Enef

fest
#wubafan

If you had to leave and rejoin a server to equip it then it would just be another option (like the left/right viewmodels) but because you can equip it however you want it’s an unlock.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Edd

Skyride

DUCS

got a vote about it up for Pixel Pickup. Might be an interesting way to see what people think? http://pickup.pixelgaming.eu/2011/08/the-original/

Clark

SDCK!

Am I the only one who noticed jumps have become higher and easier to be done with this thing?
Or is it just my imagination?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

It’s easier to airshot with, and with this fact it makes the game easier, it’s not vanilla it shouldn’t be allowed.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Clark

Am I the only one who noticed jumps have become higher and easier to be done with this thing?
Or is it just my imagination?

I noticed that too. Are you left handed by any chance? I think I’ve always been at a disadvantage because I flick left to RJ, and the fact its in the middle might be making it easier.

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from Skyride

got a vote about it up for Pixel Pickup. Might be an interesting way to see what people think? http://pickup.pixelgaming.eu/2011/08/the-original/

‘The center viewmodel/firing gives an unfair advantage in some situations.’

Isn’t it the left/right firing that gives unfar advantages in some situations?

Also, the pixel server’s whitelist isn’t working anymore is it? Or at least it’s not using the vanilla + medlocks one I know since we can definitely use the equaliser.

Ghostface

spire

Laerin, if you want to switch from left to right you have to rejoin, whereas with the original you don’t.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from laerin

Also, the pixel server’s whitelist isn’t working anymore is it? Or at least it’s not using the vanilla + medlocks one I know since we can definitely use the equaliser.

Something’s up with the Multiplay servers atm, need to have a chat with Dentist.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

I noticed that too. Are you left handed by any chance? I think I’ve always been at a disadvantage because I flick left to RJ, and the fact its in the middle might be making it easier.

No, I’m not left handed, but I know some guys with the same issue you have and they say it IS harder to rj like that.

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from Ghostface

Laerin, if you want to switch from left to right you have to rejoin, whereas with the original you don’t.

Whereas with the original, you have to go to into respawn and switch weapons. Don’t see the problem.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »