Forum

1 questioan to the recuting forum

Created 22nd January 2009 @ 12:29

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

nemppu

mmm.

seperate clans recruiting forum and players searching forum does seem like a good idea because most often youre either a clanleader searching for a member to fill your lineup, or youre a clanless dude searching for a clan, and then the other type topics are just pointless to you making the mixed forum more confusing and less effective.

+1

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

don’t esl do this?

if you decide to do it, please don’t fuck it up like esl did :]

RobbaZ

[FADER]

I’m looking forward to sorting the old threads :-)

Wlv

RaWr ::

how did esl cock it up? I’ve never really looked at thier forums! Rob why would we need to sort the old threads? Just announce a day before we do it that we will delete the old ones!

BvD

flowerpower/

esl’s got ”player searching clan” and ”clan searching player”

Akill

good idea, theres no reason not to do this (Aside from not having the effort). If anyone thinks its fine the way it is: we wouldnt have graphical user interfaces if everyone said that text based operating systems were ‘fine as they are’

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

yeah, what bvd said. but they made it look wank. they had it as one whole post, e.g. if you wanted a clan you made 1 post on that thread, and that was it.

cant really explain it, im tired.

esl site -> http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/forum/1016/6922/471075/ and http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/forum/1016/6922/471074/

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

http://etf2l.org/forum/recruiting/topic-96/?recent=16172
cheetah said it. i would say… i think so, too. why not?

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Right you are Wlv >_>

ginisa

nothing to discuss tbh, there are no disadvantages
+

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its a good idea but perhaps it needs to be worded better than esl?
Clans Recruting
Player Recruitment?
Either way it’ll make the recruting threads more applicable and easier to know which clans to approach if you dont want to make your own thread about you waiting for clans to post in it.
Most of the clans searching threads get lost in the sea of 10 times as many player recruitment posts anyway.

compton

cvx|

Wow, I’m actually surprised that it’s still page 2 and no idiot has yet come to pull out the “[CLAN] and [PLAYER] tagging” argument.

I thought usability was dead. This thread seems to prove me wrong.

paixhaine

H!

+1 for this prop.
Nothing to lose, much to gain with really small work

Don’t be lazy admins !

Wlv

RaWr ::

Have you failed to notice the 2x admins posting on this thread and don’t you mean site coders and not admins? Anyway it will go in to a coding request pile and will be done when it’s done :)

In the mean time sign your team and all of your friends teams up to ukesa!!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Let’s give this a try. We now have a player recruiting forum, for if you’re a player looking a team, and a clan recruiting forum, for if you’re a team looking for a player.

I also ported over every clan topic from the last 2 weeks.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »