Forum

1 questioan to the recuting forum

Created 22nd January 2009 @ 12:29

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Sebb

IsF

can one of the admins put the regular recuting forum in 2 parts?
– players search clan
– clan search players

that could be make it easyer to find what something….
and maybe could you make it possiple that users who open the topic can even colse it when the seach is over? that you don´t have the problem with asking somebody and he only tell you that he always found something

sebb

Wlv

RaWr ::

Shouldn’t be a problem setting something like this up, anyone else for this idea?

mineral

[kpwr]

Don’t see the point really..Would make it more comfortable but not necessary really, if you can read you will know whether the topic is made by a recruiting team or a clan less player.
However it would be more comfortable, so if it isn’t much trouble why not.

Jones

Sure why not ;p

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

+1

Iller

tGa

A simple, but good idea.
If you are a player looking for a clan it is just disturbing to see all the other players looking for clans when you have no need for it.
The same applies if a team is looking for a player.

J3

actually this seems to be the best idea iv read in the last times.
would be awsome

but I have to say this… which admin is gonna move all this crap into separate boxes? rofl

being admin must be a pain in the ass he he

Ijantis

+1

i prefer looking for clans than making my own topic and sorting it would help loads

Mario

It would be better to mute players which are flaming in topics … This is horrible what is going on here. I’m not able to tell my own opinion about some player because his friends gonna flame me or so on.

Vlijm

UbeR |

No, ur just revenging for a post in your topic
And start crying when people say ur not mid+
I cant tell, dont know your team….

Ontopic, its fine the way it is

____13____

“It would be better to mute players which are flaming in topics… ” Flaming os just saying the truth? Because, you know, truth hurts…

“I’m not able to tell my own opinion about some player because his friends gonna flame me or so on.” No one usually tells his real opinion about anyone. If a player is worthy of div4, their friends says he should play in div2; some who should be on div 5 wants to play in div3 and everyone support him…

But gotta admit, everyone loves to flame someone who is looking for mid+ players as backup players when his team won’t end in top of div3, and when his leader is “flaming” other players posts…

Well, sorry by the offtopic, and I promise I wont continue it here.

About the OP: Yeah, good ideia, it would make the search waaaaaaay more easier…

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Nice ideas, both of them.

+1 from me.

Mario

1. Looking for mid+ players doesn’t mean that your clan is mid+ (top div 3 or div 2)
2. Telling truth about player rly helps othere clans and players in searching for new players / clans.
Now some off top, where did i flame anyone ? I said truth about player and they just flamed me. Also i love those people who says bulshits about my clan this just provoke me to prove you what we are worth (and we already proved it to alot of div 2 clans). This was my last answer to this topic, you can write what ever you want about me or my clan but think a bit before you post it.

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

also split up in [language]-only

Wlv

RaWr ::

There’s not much you can do to stop people posting opinions other than locking the thread on the first post or deleting the comments! The site is at the stage where no desperate changes are needed so little additions are welcome!

Oh and let’s not make this thread about the skill level of fake

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »