Forum

Team Germany

Created 20th January 2009 @ 16:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Sebb

IsF

so if i understand that right mvp leafes tf2 ?
so we don´t have a leader of team germany. so what happens now ? does riemu get leader again? or some one else maybe from clan00 get the lead?
i´m asking because i don´t want to miss team Germany in the nations cup!
and if the captain changes i hope that the players who leave because of mvp. come back that the games against Sweden and Finnland get interesting.

I don´t ask these on Tfportal or my Teamfortress.de because of that kommentarys in these news thread here : http://www.tfportal.de/news_details.php?id=918

note: after the british guys all have laugh about my bad english pls write something usefull I want to have a compleat Team Germany whan these thread get closed

note2: if you kilcked @ the link from tfportal you see a wonderful flame war in the comments in german….

Rele

sebb I bet everyone here will read and understand the comments on tfportal :P

Someone will take it some time. Im sure.

crz

T4F

he went inactive

so he can still be the leader oft team germany and if he’s not than there will be someone else doing it…

but i think this is the wrong place to discuss that

Wlv

RaWr ::

I wouldn’t worry too much. If/when the cup comes around I’d expect a few things would have changed! Marco will be back in a month!! Hehe

aves

marco stepped down as the team germany captain two months ago (cause 3 team members left cause of him)

so this “problem” isnt new

Norris

wrong place. no nations cup either yet. why do you discuss it here? common sense -_-

light

Norris for GER

Moose

[MIPC]

Someone from 00 definitely. The most skilled and stable team from Germany. Keeping a team running as long as they have requires leadership skills too.

zodiak

Thats what i also expect, but i think its not our point to find a replacement or have to think about! ;)

Sebb

IsF

i think it isn´t the wrong time cause when the others started to train we are still discussing who is the lerader. maybe it is the worng place norris you are right but were else i could ask what will happen? on mytf.de and tfp it always end in a flame war and thats not funny so i asked here … i hope that one of the leauge admins will think about it when the next nation cup starts…

NervousBoy

I dont understand why you, sebb, have even started that topic! Firstly, the nations cup is not scheduled yet and secondly the cup will be after this season.
I also believe that members of team germany, especially the members of 00, will be capable of finding a new captain and forming a new team!

dunc

infs
dp.

I’m the new leader of Germany.

Waebi

‹Con›

all hail dunc.

o/
o/
o/

/thread?

kEvNx