Team Germany

Created 20th January 2009 @ 16:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Vlijm

UbeR |

Id say: just quit with it
lets face it: everyone hates germany anyway

Norris

just because you can’t wear such awesome lederhosen!!!

ydor

[eLD]

Vlijm, how about you guys taking your caravans around germany next time then instead using our highways? :P

Ah, do you feel the jealousy? :D

agron

Relic

Who was it who had those fancy autobahns build in the first place!?!?
THE MAN MUST HAVE BEEN A GENIOUS!!!!11one

I’d vote for dunc, he atleast fits the “angry person with oratory skills” profile required of german leaders.

nifty!

-HH²-
Gm|

how about clan00.pbL ?!

lupus

rhs
RHS

You don’t need to worry, as soon as the next Nations Cup is announced, I will apply as manager of the German national team. Surely, Germany will perform miraculously under the strong, firm grip of an Austrian dictator…erm… team manager. It will be like back in the good old days, when Ernst Happel lead the HSV to international success.
I understand that dunc will also apply for this position, so let me just say: Dear German people be not fooled by tempting Anglo-Saxons!

Norris

Rapid Wien also won the german footy championship and league cup so there’s no doubt that an Austrian will lead us to infinite glory.

dunc

infs
dp.

:D I lol’d.

RaCio

GoT²

“how about you guys taking your caravans around germany next time then instead using our highways? :P”
If you guys stop digging holes in our beaches!

Seriously though, Germany shouldn’t get a national team unless they sign up teams for the UKeSA :p

Moose

[MIPC]

“Seriously though, Germany shouldn’t get a national team unless they sign up teams for the UKeSA :p”

True, true. And there’s not much time left to do that:

“Registrations are well underway for the UKeSA Open Divisons. This is reminder for teams to make sure they have a complete roster by January 25th. This is when the Open Division registrations will close and the Championship sign-ups will open.”

So you’ll need complete lineups registered to ED by 25th of Jan.

ydor

[eLD]

So you want us to found a Ltd. to be able to register a team in that fascist competition that only allows UK-based teams to play? :D

Moose

[MIPC]

No. I want you to find a “manager” from UK who will sign up your team to the competition. After that, he doesn’t really have to do anything for the team. You don’t need to be a UK Ltd. company in order to sign up.

RaCio

GoT²

“So you want us to found a Ltd. to be able to register a team in that fascist competition that only allows UK-based teams to play? :D”

But…
I thought you guys liked fascist organisations :(

xtala

All the teammanager owns is the rights on the name etc.
So in your case you just say eld stands for elderly leading women or something :p

Vlijm

UbeR |

@ necrobutcher

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fa/German-Austrian_Flag_Hybrid.svg/800px-German-Austrian_Flag_Hybrid.svg.png

?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »