Forum

Lets talk about warmfront

Created 25th April 2011 @ 12:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

tomzi

I hate this map and I bet anyone else with a litle bit bader computer with like 50-60 fps on blands for example. I had 15 fps on warmfront. Thats the main reason I hate the map alot :D

Martn

Anyone with less then a stable 120 fps on badlands, should be excluded from complaining about fps drops, buy a better computer first.

Stranger

2stronk

Map isn’t that bad, defanetly better than obscure and freight. The only part i don’t like about it is the lame last point.

But imo there are a lot better alternatives (viaduct, snakewater, bazillion, turbine are all better) atm.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

LEAVE IT IN, PEOPLE USE BYTE TACTICS I LOVE IT. JUST START LAUGHING WHEN THEY DO IT =D

which actually makes it harder to win, to have some competition obv. :Y

Last edited by Nmx,

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Martn

Anyone with less then a stable 120 fps on badlands, should be excluded from complaining about fps drops, buy a better computer first.

talk about being a fucking cunt, not everyone is so rich they can get a pc anyday. have some fucking consideration and be less of a “i have beastly rig, you have shit, get better pc and get on my level” like some CSS elitist bastard. At least suggest a way he can avoid that.

to that dude who has fps drops, go get Chris’ maxframes config, it helps a shitload in boosting your fps.

in regards to warmfront, really its all a matter of personal preference. Mid-fights can often be really weird sometimes, and last is just stupidly annoying to push. but i guess once you play too much coldfront/warmfront things like that just becomes second nature.

Martn

Quoted from FIR

[…]

talk about being a fucking cunt, not everyone is so rich they can get a pc anyday. have some fucking consideration and be less of a “i have beastly rig, you have shit, get better pc and get on my level” like some CSS elitist bastard. At least suggest a way he can avoid that.

You can run tf2 on 120 fps stable with a decent dualcore, and a cheap gfx card.
My motherboard, memory, cpu and graphics card costed me 275 euros. I even got 50 euros for my old motherboard, single core cpu and ram.
That’s sounds like a normal investment to me, if youre a gamer.

Dummy

Quoted from Martn

[…]

My motherboard, memory, cpu and graphics card costed me 275 euros. I even got 50 euros for my old motherboard, single core cpu and ram.

its all relative, idiot
just because it looks like a normal investment doesnt mean its normal for others

Martn

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
its all relative, idiot
just because it looks like a normal investment doesnt mean its normal for others

So we should let this game degrade in to oblivion? Only because some idiots refuse to upgrade their 386 shitpc? Hell no.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Martn

[…]

there, isnt that a whole load better than “you have bad pc, get on my level”. I used to play on 20fps, met people who had the “bad pc make you bad” attitudes, so really all I’m doing is just trying to get rid of that.

some people (like me) just dont have the cash, or can hardly save up cash to get stuff like that, because we’re so skint. If he doesnt want to invest, then its his problem, but that really shouldnt be a reason why you should shit all over him like that.

Edit: looking at your above post, i guess there is no cure to being an elitist bastard anyway.

Last edited by FIR,

Dummy

Quoted from Martn

[…]
So we should let this game degrade in to oblivion? Only because some idiots refuse to upgrade their 386 shitpc? Hell no.

are you senile or something?
how will it degrade in to oblivion?
and how the hell are people who can’t afford a new PC up to your standard idiots, they don’t REFUSE to do it, they CAN’T do it you spastic

Martn

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
are you senile or something?
how will it degrade in to oblivion?
and how the hell are people who can’t afford a new PC up to your standard idiots, they don’t REFUSE to do it, they CAN’T do it you spastic

All i started out with was saying, that some spastic with a shitpc, shouldnt be allowed to have a good map discarded because has 20 fps less on it the normal.

Dummy

Quoted from Martn

[…]
All i started out with was saying, that some spastic with a shitpc, shouldnt be allowed to have a good map discarded because has 20 fps less on it the normal.

then dont branch out into attacking everybody else
also viaduct, snakewater all > warmfront and should replace it in ETF2L

palker

When i bought my computer on 2007 it had ATI X1950 and it could run TF2 better then in it is running it now with nvidia 9800 GTX. I dont say that had 120 fps on dustbowl 32 man spamfest back then but it was playable now on 24 man server with same settings its just not. Even if i could afford new computer TF2 is not a reason for me to do it.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Martn

[…]

“Good” is a point of view, and should NOT be imposed on others. Warmfront can be really bad or really good, depending on how your team plays it out to be. If he has 20fps on a map, so what? It’s like going in a bar and claiming it should be shut down because you’re a stingy bugger who wont pay for overpriced drinks, i.e. no one gives a shit anyway.

Also, you need some manners, really. Banging on someone who clearly doesnt have the means to play the games as good as you do just makes you out to be a bully.

Anathema

Terrible map, hilariously bad fps on mid.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »