I’M FINALLY PREMIER

Provisional, my dear. You just wait.

Jamal

These divs will be changed?

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Jamal

These divs will be changed?

If there were any oversights we will adjust them a bit yes.

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

E[TF2]L IS DEAD ))

Kinyu

popkõrns

Who cares, when is my avatar fixed?

ilike2spin

RLM

I don’t really get the point of a league without promotion and relegation.

We win our division in div 4 and go to div 3. Exactly as you’d expect.

DSTM win their division in div 4 and go to div 2.

Flai gaming come second in their division in div 4 and go to div 2.

UV gaming lose their division in div 3 and go div 2. Exactly the opposite of what should happen. Why bother winning your division when you can lose and still gain promotion?

I appreciate there have been teams moved up because a lot of the higher up teams have dropped out. This is why you see teams like KORE in division 2, they were close to promotion last season (maybe won their playoff) and as a result these borderline teams move up.

I’m not trying to complain about our division placement as it’s absolutely where we deserve to be and we earned the spot in div 3 from our previous season. Likewise I’m not saying that these teams don’t deserve their division placement. All I’m saying is, looking across the board it really seems season 8 means nothing for the season 9 placements.

WLL

Quoted from Kinyu

Who cares, when is my avatar fixed?

Ripple

Quoted from ilike2spin

UV gaming lose their division in div 3 and go div 2. Exactly the opposite of what should happen. Why bother winning your division when you can lose and still gain promotion?

I appreciate there have been teams moved up because a lot of the higher up teams have dropped out. This is why you see teams like KORE in division 2, they were close to promotion last season (maybe won their playoff) and as a result these borderline teams move up.

I’m not trying to complain about our division placement as it’s absolutely where we deserve to be and we earned the spot in div 3 from our previous season. Likewise I’m not saying that these teams don’t deserve their division placement. All I’m saying is, looking across the board it really seems season 8 means nothing for the season 9 placements.

We also failed in div 3 pretty much, but are now div 2. But we beat pretty much every single div 2 team up there in pcw’s, so we had something to provide. Not sure if the other teams did that aswell, if they did, why should they not replace the teams up there.

Martn

@ilike2spin: wouldnt it be fun if all teams should start in div6 and need to work their way up? =D

randa

etf2l is dead.

That is all!

Dummy

Quoted from ilike2spin

Member changes, etc. especially DSTM and uV.

Quoted from ilike2spin

If there was not a large break between seasons then I’d agree, however given that there are many months between them then it’s very unlikely that teams will stay at their old level.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from ilike2spin

In an ideal world we would only count results / final standings from the previous season when creating a new season. Unfortunately we’re in a horrible mess of a real world where we have to deal with 30% of the teams dropping from every season (this has been steady now for the past two years), combined with those dropped players forming new teams, as well as other teams dropping in between seasons. This means the admin team has to basically reconstruct the league every time a new season starts. There is also the problem that player movements combined with long waits between seasons can mean that a teams’ skill level alters drastically between seasons.

Ripple

Quoted from randa

etf2l is dead.

That is all!

don’t post here then and open a thread on ESL about it :(

dauk

Quoted from ilike2spin

First of all you can’t expect anything else when etf2l seasons are 2-3 times a year. I will take us for example. We may say we were at the bottom of our “skill history” and since there were a lot of time to improve, we did it. I believe most of div2 teams that are in currently in div2 may agree on us moving there. If it won’t be like this, teams would just fold and remake again and apply for upper div, and that won’t make any good. Once again I believe it is because seasons are so rare that would demote or promote only because of last season is a joke. Id rather play on my level with new teams that got from div4 that agains much more stronger or vice versa that were demoted, promoted uncorectly. Also I don’t care if I would be in div3 and some X team in div1 and we would play better. Most of people missunderstood between ‘getting good” and “getting better than someone”.
Respect for teams like kp, renob and others that could apply for higher but wen’t the “oficial way”.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 17 Next »