Quoted from Krakyn

[…]
Sophisticated Intelligent Post

Why bother then?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Krakyn

[…]

Essays have an introduction setting out arguments, development of those arguments with evidence and analysis and then some sort of conclusion. What I posted is a poorly spelt and often grammatically incorrect wall of text.

That you felt the need to respond with such a poor troll in response to such a post that bad suggests you lack the intellect to produce a suitable critique of its flaws noted above or in the ideas it brings forward. As such I feel comfortable in saying stfu gtfo and don’t waste everyone elses time posting again and till you have anything of worth to say. Probably some time after heat death of the universe.

PS I regret to reading these forums again.

Don’t, the loudest minority shouldn’t ruin it for you.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Matt

[…]

Why bother then?

Because there isn’t a great deal else to do up here in the highlands.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Bloody scots.

xzr

ur all shit kkbb

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Krakyn

[…]

Essays have an introduction setting out arguments, development of those arguments with evidence and analysis and then some sort of conclusion. What I posted is a poorly spelt and often grammatically incorrect wall of text.

That you felt the need to respond with such a poor troll in response to such a post that bad suggests you lack the intellect to produce a suitable critique of its flaws noted above or in the ideas it brings forward. As such I feel comfortable in saying stfu gtfo and don’t waste everyone elses time posting again and till you have anything of worth to say. Probably some time after heat death of the universe.

PS I regret reading these forums again and fuck my inability to proof read.

Bolded the important part for xzr.

Last edited by Tehgnarr,

xzr

Quoted from xzr

ur all shit kkbb

bolded the important part for tehgsdjfhbasrjahrbatrr

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

wow, thank you. there still are sane persons on this forums.

I completely agree. First post in this thread that made sense.

“I am proposing a separation of the top 2/3 divisions which has the same map pool as the rest of the league but runs vanilla + medlocks as the unlock rule.”

The OP’s post wasn’t horrible. They made some points, but I guess he doesn’t see what is wrong with his solution. The gentlemen’s rule was a good idea that some teams created to play the style of TF2 that they wanted, against other teams who wanted the same style. It made perfect sense. But those teams are then complaining that every team should also play with their gentlemens rule… and that is retarded because not everyone wants to play that game.

The reason why having division X + go to vanilla rules is dumb, is because teams get promoted and relegated in this league. You said yourself why the gentlemen’s rule is suddenly an issue… because teams got promoted do not want to play the full vanilla ruleset. Why should a team that gets promoted from division 2, have to suddenly play a different game to what they want to play? What if the ‘pro cinnamon’ teams took the same stance as the vanilla teams that are leaving, and decided either to leave the league (when they get promoted to a vanilla division), or requested to stay in the same division they were just promoted from. It makes sense for them to make this request if they simply do not enjoy the rules in the divisions above them (just like how it makes sense for the prem teams to leave the league if they do not like the rules which is what they are doing now).

This would completely screw up the league. What if you had 3 premier division standard teams, sitting at numbers 1, 2 and 3 in division two every single season? (Yes I know there are 2a, 2b, but just using an example). It would completely screw the season up for the division 1 standard teams looking to be promoted. It would also screw up the relegation system, or in the first scenario… you would lose some high standard teams who would leave the league because they don’t like the ruleset.

Isn’t that the issue people are having now? Teams leaving because they don’t like the rules.

At least by having a cinnamon ruleset, there is still the option of the gentlemen’s agreement for team pairings that only want to play vanilla. Since (apparently) most of the prem teams want vanilla, this would mean they play say… 8 out of 10 games without unlocks anyway… and then 2 games where they can use some very insignificant unlocks (omgsh flaregun and equaliser means a completely different game!!!11oenone).

agron

Relic

Chillaxxxxx, the teams that don’t want to play cinnamon are leaving the league.

Problem solved.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

It is the problem solved yes. But no one wants teams to leave the league, because we want to keep it as competitive as possible, and less teams (regardless of skill level) = less competition = less competitive.

agron

Relic

Quoted from AcidReniX

It is the problem solved yes. But no one wants teams to leave the league, because we want to keep it as competitive as possible, and less teams (regardless of skill level) = less competition = less competitive.

Everyone is welcome to join ESL.
See you there.

Martn

To sum up this thread:

Deal with unlocks and play for cash in ETF2L, or go pro Vanilla and play for 2 whole fucking months of premium membership in ESL!

There is no seperate rules for div1+ possible.

agron

Relic

Quoted from Martn

To sum up this thread:

Deal with unlocks and play for cash in ETF2L, or go pro Vanilla and play for 2 whole fucking months of premium membership in ESL!

There is no seperate rules for div1+ possible.

Are you playing this game “for cash”?
Personally I play this game for fun.

Last edited by agron,

Martn

Quoted from agron

[…]

Are you playing this game “for cash”?
Personally I play this game for fun.

no, but still, lol @ prize support from a major league as ESL =D

dauk

Quoted from Martn

[…]

no, but still, lol @ prize support from a major league as ESL =D

I bet if tf2 will be active in this esl season there will be prizes for next season.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 Next »