Forum

ETF2L: The problem

Created 6th March 2011 @ 14:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 31 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

The equaliser does not get kills, the higher up you go, the less kills u can ever get with it. It is a movement item that only works when you can be picked the easiest, you go down to 5 hp a pistol shot is going to kill you. I agree it is a buff to the solly who needed it to become on par with demo/scoots, I also agree it stops (bad) teams from being punished AS badly as if they didn’t have it, but if you go down to low HP cos you bad, then medic is going to have to re-heal you in best case, delaying push or preventing buffs or in worse case you have to drop out anyways and it is close to the same as going down.

crzfst

Quoted from CrashSite

The equaliser does not get kills, the higher up you go, the less kills u can ever get with it. It is a movement item that only works when you can be picked the easiest, you go down to 5 hp a pistol shot is going to kill you. I agree it is a buff to the solly who needed it to become on par with demo/scoots, I also agree it stops (bad) teams from being punished AS badly as if they didn’t have it, but if you go down to low HP cos you bad, then medic is going to have to re-heal you in best case, delaying push or preventing buffs or in worse case you have to drop out anyways and it is close to the same as going down.

You. Retarded.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from CrashSite

http://myfacewhen.com/i/404.jpg

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Yay blanket statement without argument. A scout can pick a medic and get out alive, with equaliser a solly can do same thing, it brings him up to par with a scoot.

It also promotes agressive play as you can stay in longer or go in harder (giggity) and still have a chance to get out, I would personally love to see Darn for example rewarded for do a good jump and picking a medic, by being able to live and continue to help his team, I always sad to see him bottom of score board when he does such great work :(

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from CrashSite

The equaliser does not get kills, the higher up you go, the less kills u can ever get with it.

you’d be suprised at the number of times Mike get the enemy medic with the equalizer ingame when he’s 1 health :D

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I bet he would, but I would have thought that all the pros who know the game mechanics work, would be able to counter a single solly jumping, or even worse running at medic with equaliser. The only kills i ever get with it are ones were the enemy are completely distracted by my team and I could have got it with shovel most of the time anyways.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Mike

TEZC

“Mike gets” IDIOT

Well basically I’m very good, so that’s why

Last edited by Mike,

Dummy

Quoted from CrashSite

I bet I would, but I would have thought that all the pros who know the game mechanics work, would be able to counter a single solly jumping, or even worse running at medic with equaliser. The only kills i ever get with it are ones were the enemy are completely distracted by my team and I could have got it with shovel most of the time anyways.

consider it like this:
jump in, do some dmg, go down to 30 hp. your team goes in, enemy is absolutely distracted.
distance to nearest enemy = 10 meters for example.
with shovel = more time to be spotted as lesser speed, and smaller dmg / hit.
with equaliser = quicker, so harder to spot. why are you quicker? because you got damaged. you are BEING REWARDED FOR FAILURE. also, bigger dmg, same thing.
with shovel = small chance of getting there
equaliser = still small chance but much bigger
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Mike

“Mike gets” IDIOT

Well basically I’m very good, so that’s why

Yeah sorry my typing/writing goes out the window when I am distracted, try to read my book, respond to this thread, watch South Park at same time >_< I should do less.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Yes you could get there, but I would have retreated instead, if my team is coming in and I am low, after I just picked there medic, I would let them try and clean up instead of going for glory frags and dying…

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Yeah sorry my typing/writing goes out the window when I am distracted, try to read my book, respond to this thread, watch South Park at same time >_< I should do less.

he was talking to me I’m afraid.
on topic: mike’s an ass

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Anyways, this is have all been about Equaliser, anyone got any objections to my arguments over the page? Ones that Dummy claims to have never been raised?

xzr

Quoted from CrashSite

Yes you could get there, but I would have retreated instead, if my team is coming in and I am low, after I just picked there medic, I would let them try and clean up instead of going for glory frags and dying…

who the fuck cares what you would do, I’d rather the opinion from someone who actually can play soldier xDD

crzfst

I start to think that this bad crashsite kid is trolling.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

a. I do play Solly b. you are one of the reason why people are so resistance to Vanilla, you give the impression that ppl who want Vanilla are arrogant cocks, who can’t argue and won’t even think of compromising.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 31 Next »