Forum

ETF2L: The problem

Created 6th March 2011 @ 14:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 31 Next »

crzfst

Quoted from CrashSite

a. I do play Solly b. you are one of the reason why people are so resistance to Vanilla, you give the impression that ppl who want Vanilla are arrogant cocks, who can’t argue and won’t even think of compromising.

Why should they argue or try to prove something if they can just go and play on ESL?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from crzfst

I start to think that this bad crashsite kid is trolling.

kk, counter my argument if they are so bad and retarded, shouldn’t be hard. Counter my arguments, instead of bringing up reasons to support Vanilla eg randomness.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
Why should they argue or try to prove something if they can just go and play on ESL?

They can go to ESL, but if they want to argue on ETF2L forums I am going to speak up…

If you don’t like ETF2L you can leave the forums as well. Just like tf.vanilla got so much forum you obviously like to segregate yourselves from people who like unlocks, so this shouldn’t be an issue.

Last edited by CrashSite,

crzfst

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

They can go to ESL, but if they want to argue on ETF2L forums I am going to speak up…

Here comes div5 savior.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
Here comes div5 savior.

Div 4 bro (trololo) anyway counter my arguements or shut up. I do not care for people who try and attack a person instead of their arguments.

crzfst

This is getting better and better with every post made :D

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from crzfst

This is getting better and better with every post made :D

I realise I am getting trolled, but I don’t think I have met someone who is so infuriatingly slow.

xzr

Quoted from CrashSite

a. I do play Solly b. you are one of the reason why people are so resistance to Vanilla, you give the impression that ppl who want Vanilla are arrogant cocks, who can’t argue and won’t even think of compromising.

You might join a server as a soldier, doesn’t mean you can actually play the class to any standards. lolp

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Read this:

Quoted from xzr

[…]

You might join a server as a soldier, doesn’t mean you can actually play the class to any standards. lolp

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Div 4 bro (trololo) anyway counter my arguements or shut up. I do not care for people who try and attack a person instead of their arguments.

Then this:

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

I realise I am getting trolled, but I don’t think I have met someone who is so infuriatingly slow.

Last edited by CrashSite,

xzr

You do not care and still reply? :(

And even bothered to edit your post! so mad :(

Last edited by xzr,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

xzr

:D

(btw if you didnt notice i called u a bad solly)

crzfst

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Lies. I was the 1st one to be so infuriatingly slow. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT KID.

octochris

(0v0)

i like where this thread is going

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Turns out there are two of you, now you can compete for my amusement who is the slowest, we can have a retard-off. Also the reason why I am not responding to you calling me a bad solly is that I do not care about you, I only care about the arguments surrounding unlocks atm, in least in terms of this thread. I was hoping that either of you could come up with a half-way decent counter, so I could have something intellectually stimulating to do, but alas.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 31 Next »