Forum

Survey on s9 maps

Created 8th February 2011 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

Vince

BiG

I see, and it makes sense to get a general consensus on the system how to handle unlocks, before tackling the individual unlocks.

Vanilla+med
Various forms of selecting which unlocks to allow
Various forms of selecting which unlocks to ban
All unlocks allowed

While a poll could give you an idea, I do believe a discussion would be more worthwhile than a poll on this.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Vince

While a poll could give you an idea, I do believe a discussion would be more worthwhile than a poll on this.

You don’t visit the forums often, do you? :P

I don’t think a consensus regarding unlocks will ever be found, the only way the unlock argument will end is if admins decide that they’ve had enough of the issue and just decide amongst themselves which to ban and stick with that even if the forums argue.

Last edited by FUN POLICE RUINS TF2,

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

You don’t visit the forums often, do you? :P

Oh no not people that disagree with eachother! It’s a part of every discussion and it wouldn’t even need to be had if people didn’t.
I say discuss.

Яyan

Quoted from konr

[…]Oh no not people that disagree with eachother! It’s a part of every discussion and it wouldn’t even need to be had if people didn’t.
I say discuss.

Polls let people share an opinion without reprocussions of possibly arguing with some dickhead with no sense of reason.

Discussion rarely works without devolving into petty banter between parties.

Krimson

Quoted from Яyan

[…]
Discussion rarely works without devolving into petty banter between parties.

No you rarely work without devolving into petty banter!

Last edited by Krimson,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from konr

[…]Oh no not people that disagree with eachother! It’s a part of every discussion and it wouldn’t even need to be had if people didn’t.
I say discuss.

When it comes to unlocks, a forum disussion is nothing short of a complete waste of time and effort. We’ve seen dozens and nothing good ever came of it. They all end up in arguments.
Besides, this community is all about “talk, not act”, so it’s not like anything would ever actually get done anyway.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8