That’s what I call a good joke

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Refuse are refuse :D

hal

blah

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
And all of those teams are playing atleast in div2.

What does fairness have to do with divisions? Bad argument.

Quoted from Vad

[…]
Refuse didn’t just stay together after such a difficult season but allowed us a merc when they easily could have refused and won that promotion/relegation playoff. Also agreed to play on our server when one of our players had problems with his internet connection.

That’s what I call fairplay.

Good argument.

spence

¤_¤

I don’t see the point in the forum posts.

Why don’t we just nominate select people to be on a voting panel and create a shortlist (people such as tf2tv, vanilla, league admins) They would have to be unbiased ofc and then just put it to a public vote.

I mean, we know who the majority of people included within the shortlist will be so just cut to the chase

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I don’t see the harm in it either, spencey!

The problem with creating panels just means another handful of topics will sprout up – “UNFAIR!/1!! Why isn’t X nominated” and with that the division argument, one hundred times more.

It’s pretty easy to ignore the nomination threads though…
(plus we’d still have to “nominate” a panel :p)

Regarding the topic – different people have different views on what is fairplay etc. I don’t think it could be set rigidly, although a better outline probably wouldn’t hurt.

Last edited by Nymthae,

Extremer

none of these awards matter

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Extremer

none of these awards matter

You’re just scared Kaidus will take ur award.

Extremer

No, they’re absolute bollocks. Me even being in the vote back when I was in Div4 like 5 seasons ago completely proves this. It’s only because of a frag movie (or well…like 2). There’s no point in clarifying or explaining the process, it’s just a popularity contest.

Waebi

‹Con›

inb4 you’re afraid of not being popular anymore and that’s why you say these awards dont matter!!1 Reverse psychology!!111

Extremer

Quoted from Waebi

inb4 you’re afraid of not being popular anymore and that’s why you say these awards dont matter!!1 Reverse psychology!!111

fuck, lawyered

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

fuck, lawyered

Awwww Marshmallow <3

Spike Himself

TC

I remember when I was just new here, near the end of season 7. When that season’s nomination threads were up, I just posted whoever I’d heard of :D

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Spike Himself

I remember when I was just new here, near the end of season 7. When that season’s nomination threads were up, I just posted whoever I’d heard of :D

So basically nothing changed then? :P

Spike Himself

TC

Not really, no =D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »