Forum

Quarantine response to Beavern's ban

Created 24th January 2011 @ 03:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 27 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from qnBrian

eavern was able to anticipate the enemies moves sufficiently and communicated them, which is why I am absolutely sure that he is not cheating.

Boomeh had the same talents.

quad

I watched the demo.. soz, no hax..

IPZIE

SUAVE

We got chris on our side nao. its over!

demsii

EPA

Quoted from quad

I watched the demo.. soz, no hax..

Thankfully your opinion weights a whole lot as a respected member of the community with a deep insight of cheats. Like the time with phytek when you said he wasn’t cheating! .. Oh wait, bad example.

Abra

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

5:05 min in the youtube link. the last scatter shot after the pistol kill is just “lawl”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjyNAcl1ncU

I love when ppl realize their own newbity and say it to public…

trabslation:
this shot is ordinary as fuck

Last edited by Abra,

quad

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Thankfully your opinion weights a whole lot as a respected member of the community with a deep insight of cheats. Like the time with phytek when you said he wasn’t cheating! .. Oh wait, bad example.

He’s frag clips was legit, xoxo

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Abra

[…]
I love when ppl realize their own newbity and say it to public…

trabslation:
this shot is ordinary as fuck

You defending his case might not really be to his advantage perhaps Abra :3

In a way it’s kind of funny that we’re all making a big fuss out of this and that we create steamgroups and what not, but the person in question does not even bother trying to make a statement.. I’m sure he’ll come with the usual “the admins have made up their mind already, there is no real point in doing so”, but it does send out mixed signals if you truly were to be innocent .. if only just one post :)

I’m actually quite surprised the admins haven’t locked this already given the load of crap they are receiving.. And compton pretty much putting the entire staff to shame in my eyes..

I would say this thread has run it’s course, no?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from quad

[…]

He’s frag clips was legit, xoxo

I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

But in case you’re saying that HIS fragclips were legit, they were not, hence why he got banned. And hence why he admitted to cheating. But good comeback though!

Abra

Quoted from demsii

[…]

but the person in question does not even bother trying to make a statement.. I’m sure he’ll come with the usual “the admins have made up their mind already, there is no real point in doing so”

Try to imagine what would you do if you will get ban right now.Just 1 good game when you hit everething and you banned.

octochris

(0v0)

YEAH DEMSII WHAT YOU GONNA SAY TO THAT BLAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

quad

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

But in case you’re saying that HIS fragclips were legit, they were not, hence why he got banned. And hence why he admitted to cheating. But good comeback though!

u mad? and yes, he admitted it to me aswell, BUT the only thing I saw of him playing was HIS fragclips, and he wasent cheating there, and he will tell you the same.

inb4 lock

Last edited by quad,

alfa

Quoted from Abra

[…]
Try to imagine what would you do if you will get ban right now.Just 1 good game when you hit everething and you banned.

http://myfacewhen.com/images/90.jpg

and

Quoted from quad

[…]

u mad? and yes, he admitted it to me aswell, BUT the only thing I saw of him playing was HIS fragclips, and he wasent cheating there, and he will tell you the same.

inb4 lock

Also phytek not cheating in clips?

Check’em -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zton3UvaDT8

Last edited by alfa,

demsii

EPA

If it was unjustified, I would lol, I could continue playing in other leagues or I could just quit all together. Enough other games out there and you could always still try this thing called “life”.

But hey, might be weird thinking, I don’t know!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Its not like demsii is good enough to get mistaken for a cheater

-xxx-

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from demsii

If it was unjustified, I would lol, I could continue playing in other leagues or I could just quit all together. Enough other games out there and you could always still try this thing called “life”.

But hey, might be weird thinking, I don’t know!

where can i download this “life”

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 27 Next »