Forum

Quarantine response to Beavern's ban

Created 24th January 2011 @ 03:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from quad

[…]

u mad? and yes, he admitted it to me aswell, BUT the only thing I saw of him playing was HIS fragclips, and he wasent cheating there, and he will tell you the same.

inb4 lock

God you’re such an … ehm … *remembers Crash’s post* .. right! less intelligent person!

Gee, let’s type this out shall we? Phy uses hax. Phy plays sniper slash scout with hax. Phy makes fragclips during this period as sniper slash scout. Phy gets banned. Phy admits to hax several months later. Now how dare anyone think he might’ve been cheating in those clips?!

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

Its not like demsii is good enough to get mistaken for a cheater

-xxx-

True, only took them 3 tries. BUT I MANAGED TO DECEIVE THEM.

quad

Quoted from demsii

[…]

God you’re such an … ehm … *remembers Crash’s post* .. right! less intelligent person!

Gee, let’s type this out shall we? Phy uses hax. Phy plays sniper slash scout with hax. Phy makes fragclips during this period as sniper slash scout. Phy gets banned. Phy admits to hax several months later. Now how dare anyone think he might’ve been cheating in those clips?!

But dear god, glad youre not in the ac team, it contains enough m***** already

You call hax on ANYTHING that beats you, I remember you even made a pathetic “bust” movie of boomeh a while back, showing nothing but coincidences. You are simply clueless.

I wont care what youre opinion is, I have my opinion, you have yours.
I spoke my opinion, xoxo

Last edited by quad,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from quad

[…]
But dear god, glad youre not in the ac team, it contains enough m***** already

You call hax on ANYTHING that beats you, I remember you even made a pathetic “bust” movie of boomeh a while back, showing nothing but coincidences. You are simply clueless.

Yes, unfortunately that’s true. That pretty much every person that I’ve accused has got banned on the other hand doesn’t work in my favor though I’m afraid. And obviously looking at people and stickies and even tracking them through walls is never suspicious. Especially not when it happens 10+ times (while most smart cheaters usually don’t have more than 5 moments). But hey, what do I know, not like I’ve been catching cheaters for like 8 years or so. Obviously clueless.

But like I said, thankfully we have your deep and educated insight of cheats in etf2l.

Last edited by demsii,

quad

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Yes, unfortunately that’s true. That pretty much every person that I’ve accused has got banned on the other hand doesn’t work in my favor though I’m afraid. And obviously looking at people and stickies and even tracking them through walls is never suspicious. Especially not when it happens 10+ times (while most smart cheaters usually don’t have more than 5 moments). But hey, what do I know, not like I’ve been catching cheaters for like 8 years or so. Obviously clueless.

But like I said, thankfully we have your deep and educated insight of cheats in etf2l.

Dosent really matter how long you have been trying if youre bad at it.

I shall now stop speaking to you, Mr. Anti Cheat

Last edited by quad,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from quad

[…]
Dosent really matter how long you have been trying if youre bad at it.

Obviously bad yes. Just like I have pointed out just now .. But I really hate to repeat myself so just read my previous post instead perhaps. Might take a while for your eyes to translate to your brain what it says .. Rather weird for some1 with godlike reflexes though!

EDIT:

I shall now stop speaking to you, Mr. Anti Cheat

Oh please don’t, we were just starting to bond! Your strong arguments arouse me. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside atm.

Last edited by demsii,

Jude

notdoggo

lock this thread

Waebi

‹Con›

please dont, that would be like taking a kid’s toys away ((

2nuts

I’m with Jude! Lock this bitch up.

tf2 is dead

yes omg lock this thread keep up the corruption and the secrecy

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Yay you remembered, I am so proud. I did good.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

And so kids as this thread draws close to its natural ending, all we have to look forward to now is in another 3 months, another cheater is caught and we’ll have a 20+ page thread about how much of a nice guy and innocent he is.
Please someone sticky this thread for next time so we can all remember why demos shouldn’t be released to the general public.
I think we all have missed a bit of e-drama recently though, so for this Beavern, i thank you.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Best part is that he has never said a word anywhere about his ban, everyone is arguing around him and about him without his interaction with the drama at all.

Swarlz

THIS THREAD HAS RUN ITS COURSE… AGAIN AND PEOPLE HAVE GOT WHAT THEY WANTED. ONCE AGAIN ALL WE HAVE IS A BUNCH OF DIV 5 SHITNERDS TRYING TALK LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT TF2 MAKING THE SAME POINTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PLEAASE LOCK PLEAAASE

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Swarlz

THIS THREAD HAS RUN ITS COURSE… AGAIN AND PEOPLE HAVE GOT WHAT THEY WANTED. ONCE AGAIN ALL WE HAVE IS A BUNCH OF DIV 5 SHITNERDS TRYING TALK LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT TF2 MAKING THE SAME POINTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PLEAASE LOCK PLEAAASE

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 Next »